Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Living Proof band info

, , ,
, & series.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MasterfulZora
Intermediate Reader

Living Proof band info

Unread postby MasterfulZora » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:30 am

Is there a plan to collect what we know about the band and the music they create, even possibly some of the events they performed at, and put it up on the wiki?

"It functionally has no energy cost, which yes, means that it's violating the laws of physics, but don't let it get to you. They do that here, from time to time." —Ken
MarciaA
Global Mod

Re: Living Proof band info

Unread postby MarciaA » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:00 am

If you gather all the info, I'll work on it. ;)

MasterfulZora
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby MasterfulZora » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:07 pm

Awesome.

"It functionally has no energy cost, which yes, means that it's violating the laws of physics, but don't let it get to you. They do that here, from time to time." —Ken
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:57 am

Living Proof:

Lead singer: Rebekah The Manthori (Manthori Vampire, Master Vampire)
Keyboard, secondary vocals: Tyler Gartner (Necromancer, Zombie, slave of The Rotted.)
Guitar/base: Steve York (Classical Vampire, Master Vampire.)
Drums: Scotty Laird. (Classical Vampire, Master Vampire, Bat Shifter.)

Manager: Keeley Anne Thomson (Former Greater Demon)

Biggest hits so far:

Among the Living.
Living Proof.
The Living and the Dead.

They are coming out with a new album soon. Which will be the second official album. No songs have been named from that yet.

They have released several songs to Itunes that aren't part of the official album, including several Celtic Rock Christmas songs. (Which there is no officially released info on, but it exists. I assure you it does!)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:11 am

I think it looks kind of cool. Plus, you have hair. I'm really not going to throw any stones that way. :)

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:25 pm

I posted it on Tyler G page
Also deleted the picture. Ugh!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:35 am

Neat! The band should be making an appearance (as real characters) in the Once a Demon series, coming very soon!

I have some personal things to take care of, and a sad announcement in the next few days. Nothing that will interfere with the books coming out.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of the Demonverse”