Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Persist: Going up now...

Ben Epson. Rebel. Hero. The last man that anyone would pick to be either.
Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Re: Persist: Going up now...

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:05 pm

Oops!,I did miss something. The evil behind the storyline was named Millis. The same as the mastermind in the Lament story. Same guy? Maybe not, because the Millis in Discipline dies, where as the Millis in the Lament get turned by Pran and becomes kind of a good guy. Different realities probably.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:00 pm

Well, remember, half the Millises will turn out to be on the side of keeping things as they are,

lc_allen29
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby lc_allen29 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:41 pm

The purpose is to achieve a balance. Neither side should have too much of an advantage, and to do so leads to the end.

"If you have ever sat in a class and groaned when THAT annoying kid walked in you understand how hard it is to teach. If you are sitting in a class and you can't point out the annoying kid...it's you!"

Duane Forsom - educator, musician, martial artist, (in no specific order)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Discipline”