Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Discipline: Commit Live... NOW!

Ben Epson. Rebel. Hero. The last man that anyone would pick to be either.
MarciaA
Global Mod

Re: Discipline: Commit Live... NOW!

Unread postby MarciaA » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:59 pm

Thanks for the heads up, just got it!

rockhazard
Avid Reader

Unread postby rockhazard » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:21 pm

Been reading it for an hour now. I love not having to wait a year or two for a sequel. Your production rate is remarkable, Dale!

Just remember, it's only an addiction if you still need petty things like food and sleep. I can quit anytime I want. /slaps inside of elbow

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." --Jack Handey
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:16 am

I'll have Persist ready in a few weeks, then... I don't know. :)

(I mean, the new Dereg novel, but... When?)

zaphod4883
Early Reader

Unread postby zaphod4883 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:16 pm

Well I for one can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks Dale for all the great reads, but I'm all caught up so get to it. lol.

I think it was Socretes who said " I drank what?"

LrgShadow
Early Reader

Unread postby LrgShadow » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:26 pm

Damn, yer a freaking machine. I don't know how you do it, you just keep cranking them out. *Thumbs up emote*

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:45 pm

How do I do it? I learned the basic mental and physical discipline in a different reality, then came here... And needed to make a living. :) I keep telling people that, but no one thinks it sounds plausible. Sigh.

I should tell people that I'm actually good looking instead. You know, inside, where it counts?

rockhazard
Avid Reader

Unread postby rockhazard » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:02 am

And I keep telling people that, but they just look at my GQ-ready profile and scoff. What's a man supposed to do? :D

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." --Jack Handey
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:24 pm

There is always more than one way for things to work. :)

brainsniffer
Avid Reader

Unread postby brainsniffer » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:49 pm

My gods that end. I second the work you put into these - the threads you seem to weave and the amount of details you get into everything just amazes me. Seriously good read.

As I mentioned in the Alternate Places thread, I wasn't exactly a fan of where that was going - but this? The overarching thing going on and the bad guy/s? Freaking awesome.

I do want to see Ben get a needle/flechette gun though. With his accuracy and speed the size of the other guns might be a bad thing - but I think he's the one person who maybe could also take out an armored foe in minimal shots with literal pinpoint accuracy. Carry thousands of rounds into battle, and spray the swarm.

I'm really going to get attached to this universe now.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Discipline”