Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Discipline: Absolute Up on Amazon now!

Ben Epson. Rebel. Hero. The last man that anyone would pick to be either.
David
Voracious Reader

Re: Discipline: Absolute Up on Amazon now!

Unread postby David » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:11 pm

Nothing stops you from checking it out or reading it twice, but I don't think the author gets double the money for it. It keeps track of what books you've kept, not where you can see it, but it does.

And yes, no time limit either.

That's an interesting cheat to get above ten, they'll probably fix it sooner or later.

David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:23 pm

Agreed, you're not cheating anyone, I just thought it was interesting. I usually get them one at a time, and I read pretty fast so...

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:42 am

KU pays better overall so far. They JUST changed the ways they are counting pages, and Absolute comes in at 447 pages under their system. About the same as it was before.

The reason for the low price is that people read book two and three of a series about 80% of the time. So if more people read more of book one... :)

It's going a bit slow as for hard sales now, sine KU is gaining popularity. I'd say at least half of my reads, or more, are from that system now.

*I have Commit out for the first real edit and am nearly halfway through the first draft of Persist! It's going to be fun!

lc_allen29
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby lc_allen29 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:19 pm

I finished Discipline last night and left a review on amazon and goodreads. Waiting patiently for next in series...Dale, you suck man. I'm still working on my second book while you crank them out. Keep it up, buddy.

"If you have ever sat in a class and groaned when THAT annoying kid walked in you understand how hard it is to teach. If you are sitting in a class and you can't point out the annoying kid...it's you!"

Duane Forsom - educator, musician, martial artist, (in no specific order)
MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:16 am

I think Ben is also Proxy. Now I have to think about the others!

David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:55 pm

Ben isn't proxy even though he has that feel to him. Glenda is... right? Remember she's the one alternate Zack delivered the letter to.

Not sure who Ben is exactly. Hey... maybe he's Dareg? A next generation important person. Just a thought, and probably wrong.

lc_allen29
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby lc_allen29 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:31 pm

He's just going to let us twist and guess isn't he?

I hope Ben can keep it all together and not lose his mind.

You have to wonder since he is a clone, if the government saw the potential in his "father" and had to clip his wings before he developed full-on precog abilities.

"If you have ever sat in a class and groaned when THAT annoying kid walked in you understand how hard it is to teach. If you are sitting in a class and you can't point out the annoying kid...it's you!"

Duane Forsom - educator, musician, martial artist, (in no specific order)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Discipline”