Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Crystal Core

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Re: Crystal Core

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:41 pm

Not really complaining, but I've got a lot of books (and ALL of yours) in my Kindle and I can't resell any of them, even if I wanted to. But I do have a signed paper copy of "Iron Edge". How many people can say that!

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:08 pm

Honestly?

One person has a signed copy of Iron Edge. If I ever make it big that's going to be a real prize!

One person...

One...

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:11 pm

Dale, you've already made it big. Not too many people manage to write eighty-some books. You have a following. You have made it.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
brainsniffer
Avid Reader

Unread postby brainsniffer » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:15 am

So... huh. That was... the great big war at the end.

From what I’d seen/heard I expected more, some, Zack. I also, Troy is a... I might have to read those books... but I wouldn’t have called that.

Hrm.

I’m not quite sure what I think of the war. Or lackish of Elsa more “involved” for the drama with Willum.

If Crystal Core Willum is the Willum, is that him at the end? That’s what I understood, but I was surprised at the lack of “my terrible fate”. Also, war.

I need to ponder some more.

Mojo
Avid Reader

Unread postby Mojo » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:24 pm

I admit that it seem to end kinda without a real fight. The sad thing is that it appears that what everyone fears is going to actually happen with everyone being alone in there own reality insane.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:24 pm

I felt it would be belittling a cosmic level problem to have it end with a fist fight. If it was that easy to fix, then it was never really a problem at all, was it?

On the good side they get about twelve to fifteen billion years (or more) to work things out.

:)

hanahana
Early Reader

Unread postby hanahana » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:52 am

I agree with Mojo about that

Graduated from University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:05 pm

I stand by my previous statement still. (Plus, it's already written, but so far I'm still running with that one.) The problems of all reality cannot be fixed with a punch up. :)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”