Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Kindred Discussion *** SPOILERS ***

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Re: Kindred Discussion *** SPOILERS ***

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:05 pm

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:44 pm

That sounds pretty clear to me. I need to make up a master sheet, with the recommended reading order. I'll try to get to that, before my next vacation.

qHnED7SnYgQs
Voracious Reader

Unread postby qHnED7SnYgQs » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:29 pm

Looking forward to see what your opinion in regards to recommended reading order is.

Personally, I've come to the following conclusion:

You can't do wrong by simply reading all books in publishing order.

Because of cross-reality interactions, that's pretty much a requirement starting with (2015-10-31) [AP 004.00] Shield of Innocence.

For all older books, people that prefer reading different worlds as a block (counting Keeley/Other Places/Eve/Tyler G as one world) can do so, as long as publishing order is observed within each world, and (2014-10-14) [DE] Stories from the End of the World is being read before (2014-12-14) [Infected 009.00 - Brian 03.00] War Day (which is the first time there is actual cross-reality travel between 2 different POV worlds [Infected <-> Hobbs' World {as Bridget labeled that reality in Infected 8} doesn't count as Hobbs' World doesn't have it's own series]).

qHnED7SnYgQs
Voracious Reader

Unread postby qHnED7SnYgQs » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:40 pm

I've got an update for the character list I previously posted. I'll just post the updated parts:

The list has been produced using information from:
Impulse: A Whole New Day [Infected 8 - Bridget 1]

The reality that the Infected reality interacts with, from which Hobbs, Mary, Braid, and so on originate, was often referred to as "Hobbs' World" in the Infected books, so I'll use that label instead of a numbered star.

[YA] Alice Orange
[Infected] Scott "Prime" Chambers
[Hobbs' World] Zevros Wyrdcraft (encountered in Infected)
-----
[YA] Merriland of the Forten
[*3] Merilee "Merry" Merchant (encountered in YA)
[Hobbs' World] Mary Wyrdcraft (encountered in Infected)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”