Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Dareg Book 3: First draft done.

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
PS Power
Site Admin

Dareg Book 3: First draft done.

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:47 pm

Okay, that title gave it away didn't it? I'm pretty tired now. :)

I think I need to do something very different next. Crossovers are... Exhausting, and I don't want people to burn out...

:)

Especially me!

I'll start the first edit on the book tomorrow or the next day.

Korwin
Voracious Reader

Re: Dareg Book 3: First draft done.

Unread postby Korwin » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:30 am

Yaiy! [edit: --> about finishing, not about being tired] :lol:

lc_allen29
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby lc_allen29 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:47 pm

You do realize that you put out 4, no 5, books between my two (the second one is almost ready to roll out). Please don't burn out on me...you are my inspiration.

"If you have ever sat in a class and groaned when THAT annoying kid walked in you understand how hard it is to teach. If you are sitting in a class and you can't point out the annoying kid...it's you!"

Duane Forsom - educator, musician, martial artist, (in no specific order)
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:39 pm

I should have the new book through the first edit, and out to the first editor (you know, someone not me...) tomorrow or so.

I'm very uncertain about the end of this, because it isn't a fight scene. Sigh. :) (Some people have mentioned that the climax needs to be a fight scene for it to feel right to them. This one isn't that at all.)

Then I need to move to the next thing. I don't know what I'm going to do however. I have lots of projects, but need to do something different, as well...

Or not? I don't know. I DON'T KNOW! *Grabs hair, finds it missing* :)

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:33 am

Why not go away for the weekend? Go visit your mom, or someone you would enjoy spending time together catching up on each others lives. Let your brain have a day or two off and away from work and just relax?
Then decide what you want to work on when your back... it will take a couple days for the first edits to come back anyway. You still have NOT taken a vacation. Just saying.......

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:48 am

:)

There is that. Still, what with the *end of the world coming, it seems like taking a break now would be a bit... Ill-timed.

*See my upcoming book: "The World is About to End, and All I Got Was This Stupid T-Shirt"

rockhazard
Avid Reader

Unread postby rockhazard » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:15 am

I'm sure I'm making an assumption here, but considering your rate of production and the fact that I've never seen characters made to work so hard in stories, I get the impression that you are allergic to proper relaxation, Dale. My sister's in-laws are like that. "Vacation" means go fix up the house in the country. "Fix up" means add an extension to the house "because" with as little professional help as possible, preferably until everyone is exhausted. I have no idea if the standard model of vacation will do you good or just drive you crazy...

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." --Jack Handey
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:58 pm

Being able to address a task and see it through is a super power...

That said, I still have no clue what project to go after next. Currently, I'm working on armed combat techniques. Not for a book or story, or even to fight the aliens that are coming (they aren't) (I hope...) just because.

Sigh. :)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:02 am

It helps if what you have to do is also what you love.

Find that, and work isn't. Not really. :)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”