Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Questions I would Love to have Answered - some spoilers

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
David
Voracious Reader

Re: Questions I would Love to have Answered - some spoilers

Unread postby David » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:49 pm

Well, Dale didn't say Dare wasn't their only hope, he only said the others in the world didn't treat him, or see him that way. And they shouldn't, even if he his...

Two different things.

He has been effective against the adversary, but through acts of desperation more than anything else. Tor actually did better that way, though Dare is catching up in power, especially after Timon's tweaks at the end of book two.

rockhazard
Avid Reader

Unread postby rockhazard » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:07 pm

There are many possible paths that could lead to a satisfying ending. I don't need for Dare to be the only hope, nor do I desire that he isn't. I'm just saying that it's a mystery that he's not in the loop and that his age alone isn't the best explanation, given both his personal and family history. But I rethought my position on the trust issue; Tor was trustworthy too -- until Tordes showed up. And Dare is command line... ;)

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." --Jack Handey
Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:31 pm

Ummm... Sidestepping the topics bit, Dale, you said you're working on the next installment of the YA series? Will it be the third of the Dareg Trilogy ( as has been the last couple of series continuations , being a trilogy, I mean ), or something different? I don't believe you're done with Dareg yet, are you?

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:49 pm

Commit is just out, as of about half an hour ago...

rockhazard
Avid Reader

Unread postby rockhazard » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:08 pm

Thanks, Dale! So looking forward to that...

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." --Jack Handey

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”