Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Light Bringer Young Ancients Second Cycle, Book 2 is live!

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Light Bringer Young Ancients Second Cycle, Book 2 is liv

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:31 am

For the new year, one of my goals will be to add something here,on the board, at least once a day, five days a week.

Don't worry, this won't take away from my writing time!

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:40 am

Thank you for including us in your life as often as you are, Mr. Power. The time you take to indulge us, your fans, is remarkable. I'm currently reading Dareg's second adventure, and finding it difficult to put down. Last night, I found myself sleep- reading (you know, so tired, I was turning pages in my sleep- not retaining anything -its happened before, many times) , so I had to quit and go back to where I could remember what I retained before. I've not put too many reviews or endorsement up for ANY authors but I will for this book. I'm really enjoying Dareg as a character, maybe even more than Tor. I just don't know if I can verbally twist arms well enough to get new readers to invest in the entire series to get caught up the present storyline. Your back story seems really good, but that's from my point of view, as an insider who has read the series a couple of times. Which is why I don't post reviews too often. I'm not very good at expressing myself in a few words. I ramble. As I'm doing now.

So anyway, thanks for your time sharing with us. And have a happy and prosperous New Year!

Oh yeah, same to every one else.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
willallen
Avid Reader

Unread postby willallen » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:13 pm

Yeah, what Ron said. Seriously, I am addicted to these books and that is even more so now that the links are more clearly in place. Ancient Hartley meets Young Ancient Tor? How cool is that? But I digress.

Dareg is way more than Tor 2.0, which is a good thing. Dareg is thrown into a war he does begin to understand and must stand with people who claim the orphan as a relative and keep giving him stuff? This makes for a great storyline and allows us readers to finally have a relative outsider's view of the important YA characters, and this most especially means the Baker clan. I love how old minor characters also pop up from time to time, and I am still trying to adapt to a world without the Green Man, Denno Brown, and Red, but most especially, without Kolb. He was the touchstone to so many characters without me even noticing until he was gone.

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:45 pm

I'm still grieving over the loss of Kolb. It's like losing a dear friend!

starWill
Early Reader

Unread postby starWill » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:38 am

Thoroughly enjoyed this novel, as I have most of Mr. Powers' works (zombies and clowns .... ick. sorry.) but I am getting worried.
I do NOT want one of my favorite authors to burn out.
Productivity is way cool but please take time to smell the flowers. Selfish wretch that I am, I want to read about Tor and his family and friends, the Hartleys, Gwen, etc. for years and years and years to come.
Pretty please?

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:10 am

Yes, starwill, we worry about him too. But after 4 years of following his writing, I believe he knows his limits (if he has any). I honestly beieve , for him, writing is a catharsis. If he didn't write, all those ideas in his head would boil up and deep-fry his brain. That's how he let's off steam. Writing. So, yes, remind him to slow down, but don't expect it. He'll be fine.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”