Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Young Ancients' reading order

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Young Ancients' reading order

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:14 am

Ya know, most of the info on reading order works for most series except the most extensive series. Mainly The Young Ancients. Due, for the most part, that readers, for whatever reason, have not seen that despite changes in character focus, the storyline continues time-wise in a certain order. I decided to read the entire series again, and had a problem recalling the reading order after the first Tor books. So it goes :
Timon I
Tiera I
Tor
Timon II
Tiera II
Tor
Timon III
Tiera III
And that's as far as I got yet
So that still leaves Envoy To Earth, Strange Land, Countess Of Desire that fit in there in there somewhere.
Most lists I've seen show all Tor books, all Timon books, all Tiera books and any other books listed separately. I still wish Mr. Power could change the covers to read " The Young Ancients I, II, X, XII, or whatever. Just my idiosyncracy, I guess.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
qHnED7SnYgQs
Voracious Reader

Re: Young Ancients' reading order

Unread postby qHnED7SnYgQs » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:07 am

It's extremely easy: read in publication order.

And the website does in fact list all of them in the right order: http://pspowerbooks.com/the-young-ancients.html

Tahg
Intermediate Reader

Re: Young Ancients' reading order

Unread postby Tahg » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:18 pm

Ya, listings on various places makes this difficult. As of now there are 19, (funnily enough numbered 1 - 19), but Amazon at least doesn't really make this clear, sometimes only listing the the descriptive title.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”