Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

I'm about 1/3rd through the new YA 2nd cycle book.

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

I'm about 1/3rd through the new YA 2nd cycle book.

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:59 pm

Yay!

I just wanted everyone to know that I'm still working away, even if it is November. Actually, I'm not all that bad so far this year. A little edgy, but nothing to huge. (Um, my annual time of depression? It doesn't hit the same way each year, thankfully.)

It might be starting, but I'm going to try and get the book done for December anyway! Just for you.

:)

MarciaA
Global Mod

Re: I'm about 1/3rd through the new YA 2nd cycle book.

Unread postby MarciaA » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:27 pm

well it's exciting that your going along smoothly right now, and I hope your depression isn't too harsh this year!

How's your pneumonia/bronchitis? feeling more energetic yet?

Kat
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Kat » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:36 pm

eh? pneumonia? And depression? Oh dear...

Hopefully you'll weather all those storms coming for you right now...

Best wishes from me.

Btw I know I said I wouldn't read the fourth other places...because spoiler...but...in the end I read it after all. Just couldn't keep my hands off that pesky book. The secret is amazing though :) When I realized that the story wasn't about killing those elder gods in the end but making sure they'll exist eventually....I just wonder why they can't visit each other at least. After all, Zack and other people as well can do it even while they're still young, so why can't they...but that's the new mystery, isn't it? As well as the question of how exactly they're supposed to deal with those suicidal immortals.

David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:32 pm

***. SPOILER. ***

I think they can. After all, only the bad ones are locked up. If they weren't they could travel to anywhere, anywhen, and do stuff. Like break planets, or stars.

As it is only their servants can do that right now, unless I misunderstood something.

They really don't play well with others.

But yeah, when the only way to kill the enemy is ending reality, not good.

I guess I don't entirely understand that part. If they are alone how are they working together, or... Meh.

Another mind bender, if half the Zacks are evil, does that mean he's actually fighting himself?

willallen
Avid Reader

Unread postby willallen » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:04 pm

Dale, hope all is well. I am really looking forward to this book. Love Dureg and I have to wonder if we will find out more about his origins. I mean, why Doris created him. Or not.

Korwin
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Korwin » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:27 am

But Dureg was created by Tor?
(We are talking about his son, or did I get an Name wrong?)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”