Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Lineage discussion SPOILERS allowed

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Lineage discussion SPOILERS allowed

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:59 pm

Okay, this is off the top of my head and I reserve the right to change this:

Tor: Has met Zack in his worldline. It was what he wanted to talk to Dareg about in private when he came to visit, but put off?

Gwen: Has met Zack in her world, and he and possibly some others will be part of her next story, though in a much lower ratio than in SOI.

Brian: Has NOT met Zack yet and won't for a good long time. At least a year and a half in his world. Sara is nine in SOI, but seven in Hush. There are two more book in that series and time wise they are close to each other, so it will be a while.

Glenda: Brian has not met her in her story world (It isn't her story, belonging to Ben, the main character. What, you thought that all the main characters were secretly Tor? How boring!) That will take place partway through book three. (At a guess. I haven't written it yet.)

*You do all get that the spelling of names changes based on the person whose story it is, right? Then, if they learn the correct spelling, it will alter for them? There are at least two books were I use this gimmick. :)

David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:18 pm

Who said I was kidding, I'd love me a Tam-unit. I'd find stuff to be useful though, it just wouldn't be what I HAD to do to put food on the table and a roof overhead. Laziness is overrated actually, there comes a point when boredom overwhelms it.

I like the vacuum room idea, the docking idea is probably already covered, once Tam-computers are put on all the ships they should be able to handle that stuff.

I could also build tam-unit a real body and be even lazier, she could fill the hopper and clean up the house. And umm... yeah.

But yeah, there's a certain point where you don't really need to build anything anymore, there's a lack of drive to build more if you don't really need it. YA seems pretty set that way now, although there are always little tweaks, additions and upgrades. Like the light system he built instead of using hundreds of stationary lights, just one device.

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:29 pm

Okay, anyone whose head is not swimming after that one, please throw me a life preserver. Or an anchor. Always thought I had an analytical mind, but most of those hints just went over my head. You're cruel Dale. I need to lie down.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:38 pm

I got the first parts, it was the name thing that made me dizzy.

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:47 pm

Ohhh thank you for all those hints! It will help things become more clear I think..... :D

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:37 pm

*The name thing: I've done both. Messed up name spellings and done that on purpose. I won't lie. :)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”