Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

It's out!

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
MarciaA
Global Mod

It's out!

Unread postby MarciaA » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:48 am

I just got my copy!! :D

qHnED7SnYgQs
Voracious Reader

Re: It's out!

Unread postby qHnED7SnYgQs » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:27 am

I assume that's a typo in the title?

Lineage (The Young Ancients: Secon Cycle Book 1)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:42 am

Yep. I can't fix it until the book is totally up on the server, and then it will take twelve hours to fix. Sigh.)

It isn't about the Secon. You know, the alien paladin with the boots of power that has come to save humanity from the hated gru'al?* It has nothing to do with that, just bad typing.

*Note: It really isn't about that. I don't want anyone getting confused.

It happened when I was putting the book up, since that part got typed in, rather than being copied and pasted. (Like a lot of the rest of it.)

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:33 pm

WOW! 99¢ What a bargain! I know it's the start of a new arc, but I think you're underselling yourself a bit, but thanks. You shouldn't be GIVING gifts on your birthday.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:11 pm

Not everything is about money. Not all the time.

:)

If you like the book though, please consider telling people? Online or whatever works for you (and anyone else). That really helps, and I think that what is coming would be great for a lot of people to get in on. The scope is fairly large for the whole project...

Now I just need to keep writing fast enough that neither the world ends, nor do I die, before it is all finished. That's all of live however. I can get it done.

Anyway, I think what is coming, book wise, is going to blow some minds.

That's the idea anyway. To leave messy damp pink and red splotches all over the place.

lc_allen29
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby lc_allen29 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:18 pm

Got my copy too!

Dale, who does your covers? I really like some of the YA series graphics.

"If you have ever sat in a class and groaned when THAT annoying kid walked in you understand how hard it is to teach. If you are sitting in a class and you can't point out the annoying kid...it's you!"

Duane Forsom - educator, musician, martial artist, (in no specific order)
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:10 am

Emily.

She does the covers. I'll share that with her!

whomightub3
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby whomightub3 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:47 am

Probably going to be my last P.S.Powers book. I'll force my way through it, but I just can't stomach the question marks anymore. It didn't always bother me, but I seem to have lost my tolerance. Later

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”