Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Countess of Desire

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
Korwin
Voracious Reader

Re: Countess of Desire

Unread postby Korwin » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:53 am

I allways thought that the Deeper Tor is simply his subconsciousnes.

RyanM
Voracious Reader

Unread postby RyanM » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:08 am

I tend to think of it as the Tor that might have emerged if Gray and Green hadn't monkeyed around with this DNA with Cortes throwing a wrench in mental works for added insult to injury.

Was Tor even supposed to be an Ancient? I'm inclined to say yes due to the rest of the family
What would he have been without the Green rhetistics coming into play?
What would he have been with the Green rhetistics, but no Cortes rhetistics?
What would he have been with neither set of rhetistics?
What would he have been if his mother had shared affection equally among her male and female children?

How much is nature and how much is nurture?

John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Unread postby John Baughn » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:04 pm

Tor has mentioned affinity with his deeper self being most like how he feels he really is. It is also what he considers his deep building trance state. For a subconscious it is highly productive and useful. His direct effect aura was thought to be only a side effect of the Cordes rhetistics, we have not seen if he still has it but I cannot see any reason why the removal of Cordes would do that. Direct effect is something he did for just being an advanced builder.

None of his older siblings manifested the Ancient pattern, we can say it was Doris doing it but it is also possible that Tor just being in the area was shaping patterns.

There is a lot more to Tor than just Ancient genetics and rhetistic sets...

TO DEFEND: THIS IS THE PACT.
BUT WHEN LIFE LOSES ITS VALUE,
AND IS TAKEN FOR NAUGHT--
THEN THE PACT IS, TO AVENGE.
---Taarna

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”