Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

The Young Ancients Erotic Moments Countess of Desire...

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
RyanM
Voracious Reader

Re: The Young Ancients Erotic Moments Countess of Desire...

Unread postby RyanM » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:11 pm

How to you do your covers? Are you an artist as well? Photoshop? Paid artists?

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:52 pm

Slave labor.

Well, not really, (since slavery is wrong, and I'm quiet against it) but I have a friend that does them for me. Still, I saw the cover first, several times and didn't even notice that one. The new cover is going up now. It Won't change the one you have, I don't think, so you have a rare collectors item!

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:08 pm

Mine finally downloaded to my kindle today. Days of telling my Amazon account manager to DOWNLOAD it already to my Kindle. :roll:

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:21 pm

Really? I didn't know that was even a thing that could happen!

I wonder if that's a wide spread problem right now? I hope not, since the sales of books always go way up (for almost everyone) right after Christmas.

RyanM
Voracious Reader

Unread postby RyanM » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:53 pm

Sometimes you have to manually reboot and resync. It's happened to me once where a book showed as queued for download but never completed.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”