Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Sara Book *SPOILERS*

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Re: Sara Book *SPOILERS*

Unread postby John Baughn » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:52 pm

I liked it. Sara took so much crap in the beginning, that she deserves a bit more. Her viewpoint was much more pragmatic than I anticipated. The issue with Ali going along with it makes a huge amount of sense if she ever read Sara's pattern. Tiera gave that hint away in Goddess of the Moon, there was nothing Sara would not do to be close to Tor. Karina and her was a little out there but not beyond possibility. I was surprised that the first Tellerand crusade happened that quickly though. I did picture them learning magic and then pulling the whole evil ascended thing from the Star Gate "Ori" using religion to maintain their grip.

We only got a few details on how powerful she will be. The biggest thing that stood out was how fast she was adapting to the sparing with Alice. At those progressions I would give her a week of working out with Kolb or Alice to surpass them. That is including her field reading in that mix. Her senses once her brain adapts to the input will make her very Uber. I have a feeling that we will need her though. She really is Ancient 2.0...

TO DEFEND: THIS IS THE PACT.
BUT WHEN LIFE LOSES ITS VALUE,
AND IS TAKEN FOR NAUGHT--
THEN THE PACT IS, TO AVENGE.
---Taarna
ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:27 pm

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Unread postby John Baughn » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:50 pm

Looking forward to the Wiki!

Though I am still wanting to know who the girl in the painting was that Timon got for his birthday party at the palace... It was insinuated that she was important somehow and Timon kinda recognized her.

---Taarna
John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Unread postby John Baughn » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:39 pm

Where was Bonita in the whole going to Mars thing?

That is somebody that Tor honestly fell in love with on his own...

---Taarna
willallen
Avid Reader

Unread postby willallen » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:13 am

John, nice catch on Bonita. With so many interconnected characters sometimes a few fall through the cracks.

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:40 pm

Memory' s not too good, but I think she was brought up in "Ambassador to Earth" . Which was roughly the same time frame, well, just a little earlier. I'd have to reread to recall it all. Probably will, since we gotta wait 'til the 15th.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:29 pm

Yeah, I don't remember what happened either. But she was definitely in Gerent's book

John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Unread postby John Baughn » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:50 pm

Just finished a reread of Envoy.

Gerent did bring her up after finding out from Misha that she was staying in her room and not eating at Tor's palace.

She was set to assist Blue Four with Antartica. But with a Jump ship she could get around just like Tor will need to get back to his mages from Vagus.

---Taarna
LORD OF THE NEXUS
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby LORD OF THE NEXUS » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:41 am

You can't always choose who you let into your life, but you can choose which window to throw them out of! Duke

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”