Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Sara Book *SPOILERS*

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
Kat
Voracious Reader

Re: Sara Book *SPOILERS*

Unread postby Kat » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:39 pm

By the way, as far as I know Bonita was the one Tor really loved (aside from Trice and the prince). I wonder if anything's going to happen there...

twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:24 pm

I hope she moves in with Tor, Ali and Sara. Then we just need to get Trice back in and all will be well in Whoville. Tim can get with Sara's new sister Kurtina.

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:36 pm

Wow, how bad do you have to hate Tim... LOL

Kat
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Kat » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:27 am

I'm starting to wonder...
In the beginning the oldest princess was irresponsible, wanted prezzies and so on but she was always tough. The same is true for Impulse and now both of them got a lot more dependable and responsible, so...are they the same person?

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:01 pm

Kat that sounds right...

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”