Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Next Interim Novel (Sara Debri) coming in September!

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
twips182
Voracious Reader

Re: Next Interim Novel (Sara Debri) coming in September!

Unread postby twips182 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:22 pm

Dale you're the writer and I'm the reader. Your position grants you a great deal of *PSPower* (C wat I did there) However the judgement of the book falls to the reader. Ancient Kings was a fantastic book. The ending had Tor together with his Gals walking in the fresh falling snow and feeling happy. Millions of readers rejoiced at the warm feeling and sighed in contentment. Fireworks spontaneously erupted in every major city of the world. Children cried out in joy at the spectacle. Animals gathered together and sang out with natures chorus of approval. Poverty was ended. Political prisoners were set free. Visions of sugar plums danced in peoples heads! So as I'm sure you can see Dale.. Ancient Kings will be the benchmark for the bet. You can't argue with the children of the world and Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen. :D

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
Kat
Voracious Reader

Re: Next Interim Novel (Sara Debri) coming in September!

Unread postby Kat » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:43 pm

If this was the 90s I'd say Darth Tiera rulz, but I was a little kid back then and now I'm reasonably grown up enough to say that Darth Tiera rules.

But seriously, I really liked Gerent because he's pretty down to earth, a bit clueless and disrespectful but always the kind of person that gets things done one after another without getting distracted. Kind of like a bumblebee doing its work disregarding such little things as rank and bullying narcissist actresses. It's one of my favorite books.

But I like Sara better.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”