Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

*SPOILERS* Envoy to Earth discussion.

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Re: *SPOILERS* Envoy to Earth discussion.

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:50 pm

That is an interesting concept. We did see some glimpses of Green' s early life in Ancient Kings, and Dale said he doesn't really care for prequels, but how about a book where Bonita, Green' s widow reads some of his diaries? She needs a book and at least I'd like to know more about the early Ancients.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
RyanM
Voracious Reader

Unread postby RyanM » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:26 pm

It would also be nice if Green was able to shed a little more light into the thought processes of the scientists and governments prior to the collapse. Maybe have Bonita and Orange or Kolb reading them together offering up different perspectives on the same event.

TAPalmer
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby TAPalmer » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:19 pm

RyanM said "It would also be nice if Green was able to shed a little more light into the thought processes of the scientists and governments prior to the collapse. Maybe have Bonita and Orange or Kolb reading them together offering up different perspectives on the same event."

I imagine we already have been, just in another series...although I have no idea which. I'd probably run with the Infected as my guess.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”