Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

What's with the cover to envoy

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Adam
Intermediate Reader

What's with the cover to envoy

Unread postby Adam » Thu May 01, 2014 11:19 pm

whats with the wooden sailing ship that has nothing to do with the book.

John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Re: What's with the cover to envoy

Unread postby John Baughn » Fri May 02, 2014 9:10 am

That caught my attention too...

TO DEFEND: THIS IS THE PACT.
BUT WHEN LIFE LOSES ITS VALUE,
AND IS TAKEN FOR NAUGHT--
THEN THE PACT IS, TO AVENGE.
---Taarna
David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Fri May 02, 2014 9:38 am

Maybe it's a subtle indication of the technology level on earth. Outside of the few who have all the "high-tech" magic going on, that is about where they are at in Noram.

John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Unread postby John Baughn » Fri May 02, 2014 10:32 am

I really want to see a jump ship, though doing boxy would have been cool too....

TO DEFEND: THIS IS THE PACT.
BUT WHEN LIFE LOSES ITS VALUE,
AND IS TAKEN FOR NAUGHT--
THEN THE PACT IS, TO AVENGE.
---Taarna
MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Fri May 02, 2014 10:37 am

I'm sure if someone could draw/paint/computer generate a good picture for/of different things, Dale would add them in somewhere. Heck I'd add them all over the website! I tired, just not good that way myself.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri May 02, 2014 5:31 pm

That green star looking thing is the Jump ship! :)

What do you think something like that would look like at a distance? The Ship is indeed supposed to be indicative of the tech level on the ground. They spend a lot of time off of sea ports too... Which a masted ship is a good indication of yes?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”