Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

The Young Ancients Envoy to Earth Pre-reading and Editing!

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
PS Power
Site Admin

The Young Ancients Envoy to Earth Pre-reading and Editing!

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:03 pm

The book is ready for reader and editors! If you'd like to take a peek, or help find errors before they get out to the whole world, blinding them and leaving people homeless (Errors have to do something bad, don't they? Some people complains about them so much...) then please jump in and take a peek!

It's not that hard to do, and I will send editing directions with the book. It's in microsoft word, so a decently common format.

Basically the idea is that when you read along, if you see an error, just but a single @ symbol right before the word. That's all it takes for best efficiency! So it's really simple that way.

Then when done, you send the copy to marked things on back to me vie e-mail.

So if you want to see Envoy to Earth write to: power_dale@yahoo.com

Then just put something along the lines of "Editing Envoy to Earth" in the tag line.

I'll send back a copy! (Until the offer is over, which will be when about twenty or so people have already gotten one. If it isn't marked below as being over in THIS message, then it will still be good.

Envoy to Earth!

Aaaand done! As far as things going out at least. I should be into editing in the next few days and, hopefully, have this out by the first of next month!

Yay!

Sommer
Intermediate Reader

Re: The Young Ancients Envoy to Earth Pre-reading and Editin

Unread postby Sommer » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:38 am

Sent

Can you not see it just there my boy that light is the peace and like all we should strive to grab it and bring it into our hearts
John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Unread postby John Baughn » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:20 am

Sent last night "patiently" waiting....

hehehe

TO DEFEND: THIS IS THE PACT.
BUT WHEN LIFE LOSES ITS VALUE,
AND IS TAKEN FOR NAUGHT--
THEN THE PACT IS, TO AVENGE.
---Taarna
Sommer
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Sommer » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:29 pm

Yes just got it

Can you not see it just there my boy that light is the peace and like all we should strive to grab it and bring it into our hearts
Hokonoso
Avid Reader

Unread postby Hokonoso » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:42 pm

Woot can't wait to read! I mean find errors muahahahahaha!

John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Unread postby John Baughn » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:14 pm

Got it! Thanks Dale!

TO DEFEND: THIS IS THE PACT.
BUT WHEN LIFE LOSES ITS VALUE,
AND IS TAKEN FOR NAUGHT--
THEN THE PACT IS, TO AVENGE.
---Taarna
MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:03 pm

Throughly enjoying the story, would be even better if I could read uninterupted,,,, love the newer Gerent!!

It was well done, and advances the story in time just a little bit. I know it isn't part of the 2nd arc, but I think it needs to be included in the series and not a stand alone, it gives important information needed for later. Call it an intermission? Anyone think of a better name for it as a in between???? :D

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”