Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

The Young Ancients Envoy to Earth Pre-reading and Editing!

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
jjmcafee
Avid Reader

Re: The Young Ancients Envoy to Earth Pre-reading and Editin

Unread postby jjmcafee » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:03 pm

Rats. Came in 24 hours after post and missed it.

Never try to out stubborn a cat. Robert Heinlein
willallen
Avid Reader

Re: The Young Ancients Envoy to Earth Pre-reading and Editin

Unread postby willallen » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:04 pm

jjmcafee,

Sorry to see you missed the chance but the final copy will likely be up soon. I can't give anything away but I CAN say I finished the book feeling that a great many things had been made clear, and knowing that Gerent really is worthy of his own book. I laughed, I cried (well, that is not true, but if I were physically capable I might have shed a tear or two) and I wanted to cheer. You know, just another PS Power book.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”