Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

The World of the Young Ancients: Stand alone stories...

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
whomightub3
Intermediate Reader

Re: The World of the Young Ancients: Stand alone stories...

Unread postby whomightub3 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:02 pm

Circle 8 (Fraud): subsection/Bolgia 6 (hypocrites), 8 (evil advice/counselors), or 9 (sowers of discord), 10 (those who are considered a disease upon society). Isn't wikipedia wonderful?

willallen
Avid Reader

Unread postby willallen » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:13 pm

Well, now that we got the circles all mapped out, I would love to see the Gerent and Maria books. Sorry, don't mean to sound grumpy, but I am really jonesing for my YA fix here. Just finished rereading the entire series to date last week, then knocked out the four "Dead End" books. I guess I really need another hobby.

Hokonoso
Avid Reader

Unread postby Hokonoso » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:08 am

I play video games while waiting for new books to come out lol.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:39 pm

I just finished "Envoy to Earth" The first Gerent Novel. I should have it ready for Beta readers in about a week? It has a lot of new information and a slightly (though not too much) different viewpoint on the world. I hope that everyone will love it!

I'm planing to work on a Keeley next, and then the Maria Ward book/ at the same time as working on the last of the Lament series. I have both pretty well mapped out. (all three of them, to be honest.)
So there is a lot coming very soon!

Stay tuned!

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:57 pm

Bless you Dale, but really, what about the vacation? Hope you're still on for some R&R aren't you?

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
willallen
Avid Reader

Unread postby willallen » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:48 am

So glad to hear about the Gerent book. Thanks for the heads up. I will definitely be on board to beta then get the final copy. I love to play "hunt the change" from the beta to the final product. I still think "County Baker" should have stayed "County Tierany" by the way.

John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Unread postby John Baughn » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:33 am

Looking forward to it Dale!!

TO DEFEND: THIS IS THE PACT.
BUT WHEN LIFE LOSES ITS VALUE,
AND IS TAKEN FOR NAUGHT--
THEN THE PACT IS, TO AVENGE.
---Taarna
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:51 pm

The cover isn't ready yet, but will be sent along as soon as it is. (I asked after it earlier. And got growled at...) :)

The book is with the first readers now, and should be up for Beta readers/editors in a few (three or four? sooner maybe?) days.

This is the only planned Gerent book. I think that people will like it however. Fingers crossed.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”