Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

YA 2nd Arc Speculation

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
whomightub3
Intermediate Reader

Re: YA 2nd Arc Speculation

Unread postby whomightub3 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:44 pm

Yeah, I agree with Kat. We really haven't seen enough of the new Tor yet to start strapping labels, judgements, or opinions to him. He still seems partially divorced from reality, and if so, who could blame him?

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:56 am

Aren't we all at least partially divorced form reality? :)

I know I am. I practically live in not just a fantasy world of my own devising, but in several. True, it's my job, but that doesn't exactly mean I'm all that well grounded in real world terms, does it? Tor is much the same. He works constantly, and that narrows his focus as to the world around him a lot.

Kat
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Kat » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:49 pm

Poor Dale, half the time he says something it ends the nicely going discussion. Which...has to be frustrating.

So, does anyone have any idea what Sarah and Terry will be up to (considering Dale said Tellerand will be explored a bit more this time) in the new book?

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:54 pm

Now I'm wondering... will Tor lose his Battle Rage now that Cordes is gone? The direct effect (pied piper effect) he has on others to be better builders? Was that his effect or a cordes one???

also wonder who will be the baby daddy whenever Ali gets pregnant... since she wasn't born infertile, and used a healing amulet.... it's just a matter of time.

having fun speculating....

Kat
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Kat » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:22 pm

I think that the fact that Zack influences even his siblings unintentionally after he has just come out of that trance with Timon to get rid of cordes is a hint that he still has it.

David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:16 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the powers.come from the mind, not the personalities in it.

None of the Larval seemed to use it, and they were all Cordes.

Just a guess though...

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:07 pm

Pretty sure Dale told us there won't be a baby daddy for Ali, non-healable sterilization. If I remember correctly.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
willallen
Avid Reader

Unread postby willallen » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:58 am

Ron, I think once Tim made Ali immortal that infertility treatment would have been negated. William grew back a hand and Trice grew back her arm, so...but that doesn't mean Ali will get pregnant, just my thought that she is able to if she so desires.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”