Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

New YA book

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
twips182
Voracious Reader

New YA book

Unread postby twips182 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:06 pm

Need a YA book Dale...starting to get the shakes and all that. Don't let my wife have the mean people with white jackets and bite bits come take me again Dale. I can't handle the whole shock thing...and they won't even let me have any scotch while I'm there!!! Look what happened to Argy Dale..the whole accident thing was caused by the fact that he was distracted by no new YA book. Sure the authorities put it down to road conditions but you said it yourself.. they lie! (NSA disclaimer: This post is meant for the fun and enjoyment of PS Power readers..no people or animals were harmed in the making of this post)

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
MarciaA
Global Mod

Re: New YA book

Unread postby MarciaA » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:17 pm

:lol:
I concur ;)

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:28 pm

Marcia, this is no laughing matter. I'm seriously going down the bunny hole here. I've even tried reading other people's work lately-it doesn't help!
Maybe Dale could release a few chapters, or even a few sentences... anything! Anything?

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:54 pm

I TOTALLY understand, I've recently tried to read others books too and NOT interested. UGH! SOOOOO I'm re-reading Dales books. On Keelzebub at the moment. I'll just keep that up until a new one comes out.

I've never been so addicted to one authors writings like this. Many I cherished and enjoyed, couldn't wait for the next in a series... but this is like some spell of compelling intent to make us all his book slaves. :o

Dale is masterful that way. :D

and that laughing face... it was just because I KNOW how he felt and couldn't express it better.

John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Unread postby John Baughn » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:46 pm

I just finished the reread of the first Arc and was hit be some serious sadness that I will be waiting for the Garent book.....

Have a few other things to read but I have to agree with Twips, I needs me a Young Ancients fix....

TO DEFEND: THIS IS THE PACT.
BUT WHEN LIFE LOSES ITS VALUE,
AND IS TAKEN FOR NAUGHT--
THEN THE PACT IS, TO AVENGE.
---Taarna
papasierra
Early Reader

Unread postby papasierra » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:35 pm

There is definitely a compulsion of some kind on Dale's books. I suspect subliminal splits adapted to writing. I know, pretty obscure reference but it was a tool used by the Ad companies that was banned rather quickly after an entire theater full of people all when to the concession stand at the same time, to buy the same thing. Zombified. They used images that were projected in film that only had a frame or two of exposure. They would be of a guy stranded in a desert reaching for an icy coke with parched lips.
This long drawn out post just goes to show how starved we all are for the next story. Lament?, Young Ancient?, Keely? Something altogether new? Hints? anything, I'm dyin' here.....

twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:19 pm

The masses have spoken Dale! The rabble becomes more unruly by the day...Talk of treason runs rampant in the streets! (Sorry been rewatching the HBO series ROME) C'mon Dale it's a small thing to ask...well it's probably like 2 months out of your life but still.....Here I'll help with a few lines. Trice goes running up to Tor and falls to her knees while saying "I'm so sorry Tor ..I love you." Sara runs up and kicks Trice in the head saying "You had your shot now it's my turn!" Then it's like this huge cat fight with clothing amulets being knocked off and bodies being exposed...meanwhile Ali watches on from the background while having sex with a stranger and shrugs. See there Dale only like 90000 more words and you got yourself a book!!!

Robert Earl Keen 1989
John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Unread postby John Baughn » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:42 pm

I like it Twips, but who is the stranger with Ali????

TO DEFEND: THIS IS THE PACT.
BUT WHEN LIFE LOSES ITS VALUE,
AND IS TAKEN FOR NAUGHT--
THEN THE PACT IS, TO AVENGE.
---Taarna
twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:30 pm

You know John I put stranger there because I couldn't think of the name of the main guy that she fools around with and was too lazy to look it up. The guy that works for Trice and is kind of her buddy. The guy the prince was having his way with when Tor walked in. That guy and Ali started a relationship before Tor even married her. Sorry still can't think of his name.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
Hokonoso
Avid Reader

Unread postby Hokonoso » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:41 pm

Ridley Dens or something like that, Baron I think.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”