Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

New YA book

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Re: New YA book

Unread postby John Baughn » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:10 pm

Dale,

Do you want one of us to post up releases on the Amazon Boards for you?

TO DEFEND: THIS IS THE PACT.
BUT WHEN LIFE LOSES ITS VALUE,
AND IS TAKEN FOR NAUGHT--
THEN THE PACT IS, TO AVENGE.
---Taarna
Shadelit
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Shadelit » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:04 pm

I think the slow down in purchasing may have to do with it being an infected book. I got a friend of mine to get both the ya and infected box and she loved the ya but didn't care for the infected. And vice versa with another friend. Loved the infected but not the ya.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:54 pm

John: sounds great! I'd do it, but Amazon frowns on that from the author. Not nearly as much from readers. (If at all.)

As for the slowdown being because it's an Infected Novel, that might be, except that the buying seems to be steady and the Infected box set is the biggest seller for this month. (Two to one over the YA Box set. I think that's down to price, but the YA set is too big for Amazon to allow anything less than $1.99) Detours got close, with Ghost Girl coming in just ahead of the YA box set.

I think it's either an announcement problem (This is the first new book not announced on the Amazon site board) or it's a problem with over saturation of the market. Given that other things are selling well, I don't have a clue what the real problem is. My guess is that half my "advertising" went away, when I stopped being able to put that stuff up at Amazon.

John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Unread postby John Baughn » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:50 pm

Posted it up!

TO DEFEND: THIS IS THE PACT.
BUT WHEN LIFE LOSES ITS VALUE,
AND IS TAKEN FOR NAUGHT--
THEN THE PACT IS, TO AVENGE.
---Taarna

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”