Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Tor first build

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dbrown
Early Reader

Tor first build

Unread postby dbrown » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:19 am

I wonder why nobody improved Tor's first build to do more? Like to clean/refresh the body and clothes after a workout and you do not have the time or materials to take a bath/shower.
Thanks

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Re: Tor first build

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:29 am

Well dbrown, this is just a guess, but I think that the folks around at the time, just didn't get what could be accomplished with magic. As you go deeper in the story, you'll find that doing magic before Tor learned how, took a lot more personal energy to do. It didn't make it worthwhile to not do it the old-fashioned way. Tor is just amazing that way. No-one can match his use of magic, so no-one thought to try. Of course, I'm going on the assumption that you have just started reading the series, but I think that this explanation still applies. No-one thought to try.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
dbrown
Early Reader

Unread postby dbrown » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:19 pm

I thought that Timon's space shield would do it when he said that it would recycle waste like skin flakes and air. It did not do water doing the space drops they had to cycle the clothing.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:07 pm

To be precise, Tim's shield, when in space, (Not in an atmosphere since it has air exchange then) would eventually use the water to make air too. So you would dry, but very slowly.

Tor had an idea for clothing like that once, but hasn't done it. Things keep getting in the way.

Also, in their world, there are two magical problems right now. The first is that in dense magical use areas (Harmony) life becomes almost too easy for many people, which leads to problems that are often not thought of at first.

The second is that there is a huge disparity in the haves and have-nots, that way.

It will be, I think, a major part of the Garent Lairdgreen book, since he, more than almost anyone else, can see the world as it is from a fresh perspective. Which has nothing to do with what you said, which is a good idea, but hasn't come up yet.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”