Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

SPOILERS for GOTM- for those who read the book only please!

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
David
Voracious Reader

Re: SPOILERS for GOTM- for those who read the book only plea

Unread postby David » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:57 am

The bad Cordes were just the ones that were so old they went to crazy town before the copy was made.

I started off pronouncing Trice in my head like dice, even after the clarification in the book it just never took.

I am in total agreement on Tor becoming a real person, and I cant wait to see what Tor grows into. My only point was he hasn't yet, outside of getting free of all the people manipulating him, for the most part.

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:06 am

Treez, TrIce, I always fall into TrIce. I even asked Dale at one time to change it to Treece.Trish would have been good, too.
As far as Mitchell goes, well, are we sure he's sane? If what he said was true, Tor and Tim destroyed the Cordes mind for nothing, except the dual personality thing. Unless he was going to go insane anyway which would indicate that Mitch was or may have been going insane too. Creepy, so I don't know if I trust all the information he was giving at the time.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Unread postby John Baughn » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:17 pm

Still not sure about the Blues. Blue Cordes seemed to be a bad one but plots within plots. If Cordes entire goal even among the crazy ones was to get rid of the ancients then Blue Cordes acted correctly.

Did Blue Four get off planet? They had the vehicles to do it including getting Cynthia off planet as well.

TO DEFEND: THIS IS THE PACT.
BUT WHEN LIFE LOSES ITS VALUE,
AND IS TAKEN FOR NAUGHT--
THEN THE PACT IS, TO AVENGE.
---Taarna
steve offy
Early Reader

Unread postby steve offy » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:36 pm

Lyn is the one I regret the most. All those centuries living in the stone age and then, just as she brings in builder technology, all heck breaks out and she dies. Doesn't hardly seem fair.

David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:07 pm

Well, she was an accomplished enough builder to have escaped if she wanted too.

Perhaps she saw the writing on the wall, and that's why she went to Noram in the first place. Make sure her people would prosper before she died. They were all (ancients) really old and tired...

Who knows...

John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Unread postby John Baughn » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:51 pm

There is another Ancient out there folks. The one Tiera did not recognize leaving the first fight. Tor also mentioned him when he first shows up to Tiera at School. He says it is one that he does not recognize....

TO DEFEND: THIS IS THE PACT.
BUT WHEN LIFE LOSES ITS VALUE,
AND IS TAKEN FOR NAUGHT--
THEN THE PACT IS, TO AVENGE.
---Taarna
Morningstar
Early Reader

Unread postby Morningstar » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:31 pm

I know it was mentioned once before somewhere, but how much time is going to separate the two arcs? Is it going to be the full 10-15 years that they are barred from earth? Or is the next arc going to cover them on the moon, with a third and maybe more when they return?

"Something unknown is doing we don't know what." - Sir Arthur Eddington
twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:06 am

That's interesting Adam...It's amazing to me how people can know something is supposed to be a certain way but key on an (unknown factor) and decide it's something else. You think "Trace" I think "Tr ice"..Marcia insists that Maria is blonde when I have presented scientific proof that she is a brunette...

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Robert Earl Keen 1989

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”