Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Tor books

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
papasierra
Early Reader

Tor books

Unread postby papasierra » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:00 am

Please tell me there are more books of Tor in the works. please? There I said please twice that ought to do it then. It's been 2 minutes since I asked rather nicely too, so ? Where is the next Tor? Timon and Tiera are cool, but where is more Tor????

PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Tor books

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:07 am

I don't know the exact order of books, but I think the next Tor will be... Four or five books off. (Young Ancients books, not all told.) Possibly sooner. Probably not.

Just to keep people up to date, I'm planning about fifteen to twenty more Young Ancients books, all to be done inside the next three years and... two weeks.

So it won't take forever to get to that, I don't think.

This is however, all subject to change. Like always. :)

twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:11 pm

Really liked the new book Dale (especially the last 20%) But whats this about 5 books before Tor? I kinda figured the first book of the next arc would be Tor. It's Tor time Dale! It's been a few books already. Lots of stuff to work out and all that. Please reconsider and fire off a Tor book to start up the new arc.

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:02 pm

Tor Quiz:

Tahg
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Tahg » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:54 pm

Yay, I got 10/10 in 1m 44s. Really not bad for having read another 18 books in the series to confuse me. Really into most of the series(es?), except for Dead End for some reason, but I may get around to those if I finish everything else.

GiTiB
Early Reader

Unread postby GiTiB » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:51 pm

Tor quiz : 5/10 :(
Do I need to read the whole thing again?

Mojo
Avid Reader

Unread postby Mojo » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:57 pm

Just to be clear, I like the Young ancient series the most out of all of your series. Followed next by both of the demonverses.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:31 am

Dorgal.

Not Dugal.

:)

Dorgal Sorvee.

That was interesting. I actually second guessed myself a few times. (Then I remembered that It wasn't a trick question and that I KNEW the answers... I really expected trick questions however. I always do. That probably means there's something wrong with me.)

That was interesting!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”