Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Characters with bit parts that u want 2 see more of

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
twips182
Voracious Reader

Characters with bit parts that u want 2 see more of

Unread postby twips182 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:48 pm

I would really like to see more of Wensa in the books. She's all fierce and dedicated to duty. She never seems to get shaken up about anything and I think she's hot because of all that. Plus she has that dry sense of humor that I enjoy. Who else with bit parts would you like to see more of?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
MarciaA
Global Mod

Re: Characters with bit parts that u want 2 see more of

Unread postby MarciaA » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:27 pm

How about Major Godfrey? Get to see how the running of Wildlands goes and the building of focus stone items for sale, how he manages the orphans.. could even have some of the Ladies of industry featured in it as well as them being transport drivers.

twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:47 pm

Godfrey would be a good one but what what really caught my interest was the driving ladies of industry part!

Robert Earl Keen 1989
John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Unread postby John Baughn » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:44 pm

I was kinda let down when I asked Dale if anything ever happened between Wensa and Tor and he said no. There was enough banter there that she could have used the rules to get him in bed....

TO DEFEND: THIS IS THE PACT.
BUT WHEN LIFE LOSES ITS VALUE,
AND IS TAKEN FOR NAUGHT--
THEN THE PACT IS, TO AVENGE.
---Taarna
twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:02 pm

John I still think that Tor is going to get with Wensa and that other guard (cant think of her name..Kara or something) See Kara is already assigned to Tor again and Wensa and her are friends so sooner or later it's gonna be on! That brings something to mind. Where was Tor's bodyguard when he was getting attacked by Timon and his hit squad?

Oh and remember when Tor flirted with Wensa when they were flying back from Afrak? Wensa said yes lets hook up when we get back.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
CRMorris
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby CRMorris » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:28 pm

Wensa....outstanding suggestion. I thought the same thing as well. He needs more "friends".

twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:35 am

Here's the thing that I think sets Wensa apart. All the people in the book seem ready to go at anytime, but Wensa although polite gives the impression of being just out of reach. She teases some but I don't recall her ever getting down to business. Also Wensa is a little older which is exciting because there's no telling what kind of "tricks" she might know. I hope she remains a part of the story in the second arc and maybe even gets a slightly bigger role...lots to learn about her yet.

CRMorris I agree 100%..Tor can never have too many "friends."

Robert Earl Keen 1989
willallen
Avid Reader

Unread postby willallen » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:53 am

Though she is not a bit player, I would love to see Petra get more attention. Not her own book, but more time in the limelight anyway. She is Timon's confidante in a way that Trice probably will never be, and her connection to Tor and the Wards makes her a pivotal character. Maybe she will appear in the new Maria Ward piece.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:43 pm

Willallen: The latest book "Envoy to Earth" has a lot of Petra centric things in it. The main plot is about here. She isn't the POV character, but that could be coming. She will probably make a showing in Maria's book too... That actually makes sense.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”