Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Characters with bit parts that u want 2 see more of

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Re: Characters with bit parts that u want 2 see more of

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:50 am

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
Sommer
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Sommer » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:41 am

I want to see more of Trice maybe having her marry Tor any way in the end

Can you not see it just there my boy that light is the peace and like all we should strive to grab it and bring it into our hearts
MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:59 am

Naw, I think Timon and Trice make a good couple. He won't let her bulldose her way over his, but make sure she is a partner in the relationship. She would walk all over Tor. I'd like to see Tor show more affection to Sara, poor girl is soooo in love with him.

twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:22 am

No no and no Marcia. I don't even like Timon but I would like him to meet his own girl and fall in love. This whole thing was pushed on him as a kid still in his zip up the front plastic foot pajamas. Tor is not the same guy he was in the beginning of the story and would handle Trice just fine. In fact it would be interesting to watch how he handles her now. The last book showed that Ali doesn't really love Tor and she needs to go fall in love as well. Then Tor, Trice and Sara live happily ever after. ..And Maria comes by to visit from time to time and they all....It's gonna be great!

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
Sommer
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Sommer » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:42 am

Yep I agree

Can you not see it just there my boy that light is the peace and like all we should strive to grab it and bring it into our hearts
Sommer
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Sommer » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:02 am

If like to see more Sara

John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Unread postby John Baughn » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:48 am

Wait, what? Twips likes Trice? When did this happen? Did I miss a meeting?

We do however need to handle the big questions. Who are they going to try to hook Tiera up with? When is Tamen going to straighten out all these screwed up Revered Ones?

TO DEFEND: THIS IS THE PACT.
BUT WHEN LIFE LOSES ITS VALUE,
AND IS TAKEN FOR NAUGHT--
THEN THE PACT IS, TO AVENGE.
---Taarna
Sommer
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Sommer » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:36 pm

I like Trice as well and I also thought triwps didn't like her saw him on amazon

twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:06 pm

John you must have missed the day my therapist was a guest on the forums. She said that I wasn't really angry at Trice at all. She told me that I was actually angry at Dale for making Trice do things that she never would have done on her own. I thought about that and decided that she had a good point. I'm still angry with some of the actions Trice took but it was never really her fault at all. It was Dale who was behind it the whole time..I know it's shocking right..But think about how much influence Dale has over the characters..They basically have to do whatever he wants. It's like a character cult. So if Trice can get out from under Dale's influence and live her own life she'll go back to Tor (Cause we all know that both of them are each others first choice) :)

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Robert Earl Keen 1989

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”