Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

stand alone between arcs

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Re: stand alone between arcs

Unread postby John Baughn » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:09 pm

I have to still vote for a Maria book with Sara a strong second. The Sara book will probably not be to happy she went through some serious crap and learning what her motivation is for being a spy at the level she is may not be nice. The following of Tor who she is madly in love with is obvious but what did they have over the Debri house to get Sara to train to be that level of a spy in the first place? Collette is obvious being from a noble family that relies on the trading of information as a occupation. Sara not so much.

I rather like the idea of it being erotic as long as it fits and flushes out the story. I had no problem with any that was in the books. It was just part of the story, not the a story written around sex. Which is my opinion of the 50 shades books, I have read better stuff on literotica.com. The noble rules fascinated me and trying to evaluate jealousy makes me think a lot about our societies issues with sex and relationships as a whole. So to me it made the story a little more deep.

TO DEFEND: THIS IS THE PACT.
BUT WHEN LIFE LOSES ITS VALUE,
AND IS TAKEN FOR NAUGHT--
THEN THE PACT IS, TO AVENGE.
---Taarna
twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:54 pm

I would like see a Maria novella and a full length Sara or other character that can shed more light/view points on overall circumstances. John you said something in one of your posts that really sparked my interest. You said something to the effect of wanting to read about the conversation between Tor and Trice when "it" was decided that she was going to marry Timon. I say it that way because we don't really know for sure how it came to be. We only have it from Timon's perspective and what he was told. My guess is that that situation is going to play heavy in upcoming books and Dale isn't going to give us much between arcs but who knows.

I can't bring myself to say Trice book..but ..but..well you could do it John.

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:08 pm

Bah just went back and looked at the list of possible characters for the book and nobody on it can shed any light on the situation...I guess I'm back to sticking with Sara then. (Still want the erotic Maria novella tho). Dales too crafty with that list..if it wasn't for the restraining order he has on me I'd head back up there and have some words with him!

Robert Earl Keen 1989
John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Unread postby John Baughn » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:03 pm

Trice can have a YA book now....

:)

---Taarna
David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:24 pm

Umm, pay attention to where your posting... Not that its a huge spoiler... but still...

twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:11 pm

My fault..I asked a leading question that could have been taken any number of ways. Apologies to anyone that caused a problem for.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:47 pm

You know Queen Constance was on that list as well. I wouldn't mind reading a book from her pov either. No telling what she might be up to in her down time.

So for me
Maria novella. (erotic) Maybe in disguise with dark hair.
Sara or Constance between arcs.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Unread postby John Baughn » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:02 am

My bad...

:(

---Taarna
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:54 am

So, right now it looks like:

Gerent

Sara

*Special edition: Maria

Is that about right? I might put a Terlee in there too.

**Right now, for the next day or two, I'm taking some time off, even though I shouldn't. I just cannot motivate myself to write at the moment. I blame my sleep schedule. (Getting up to late always slows my writing down, for some reason.) So I need to get that back on track. Or, you know, work anyway.

:)

twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:43 am

Sounds good Dale and if you could work in that scene where Maria has dark hair crawling across the floor towards me..Anyway enjoy your break and stop by Argy's for a drink everyone would like to see you.

Robert Earl Keen 1989

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”