Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Sara book

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
twips182
Voracious Reader

Sara book

Unread postby twips182 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:16 pm

So Dale did you decide if you were going to do the Sara end of arc wrap up book? That's great news I'm looking forward to it thanks Dale :D

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Robert Earl Keen 1989
John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Re: Sara book

Unread postby John Baughn » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:12 am

I too am excited to read the Maria Ward book when it comes out! ;)

TO DEFEND: THIS IS THE PACT.
BUT WHEN LIFE LOSES ITS VALUE,
AND IS TAKEN FOR NAUGHT--
THEN THE PACT IS, TO AVENGE.
---Taarna
twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:22 pm

Baughn, John Baughn...special agent 007 of the P.S. Power book forum. I warn you Mr. Baughn I will tolerate no interference in this matter. I enjoy Maria as much as the next guy (well not as much as some of the characters in the books) but still. Proceed at your own risk sir!

Robert Earl Keen 1989
John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Unread postby John Baughn » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:46 pm

Do you expect me to talk?

No I expect to SING!!!!

How do you solve a problem like Maria??

TO DEFEND: THIS IS THE PACT.
BUT WHEN LIFE LOSES ITS VALUE,
AND IS TAKEN FOR NAUGHT--
THEN THE PACT IS, TO AVENGE.
---Taarna
twips182
Voracious Reader

Unread postby twips182 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:46 pm

Rofl ..That's just awesome John never would have guessed you playing the Julie Andrews card..well done sir. I can see now that the only solution to this problem is that we will have to commission scribe Dale to do two books. One book will be the wrap up with SARA of course. And the other book will be something like "Maria does Austra" (uncensored). :o

Robert Earl Keen 1989
MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:33 pm

BOTH books sound intreguing! I too want to see more of Sara, she's kind of been left out in the cold. But My on MY! One with Marie (doing Noram and/or possibly Austra ) would appeal to the masses that enjoy a good steamy romp.
BTW, LOVE Julie too

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:53 pm

Maria would be a bit too steamy though. I could write it, but two sex scenes per chapter, with a lot of detail... It's pretty much erotic fiction. That's her real life, at least in my head. :)

The question then, is can I write something like that, park it off in "erotica", slap adult warning labels on it and not catch a lot of flak from people that don't like that kind of thing?

David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:50 pm

Yeah, not being dissuaded by that at all, but if I'm honest you would need a flak jacket from the prude police.
Some people take delight in ignoring the explicit warnings and then complaining about getting what they just bought. So you would have to be prepared to face that.

Maybe if you used a pseudonym but that would probably hurt sales on top of losing the prude's

That said, on the positive side if the erotica readers that don't know about you yet get sucked into the plot they may go off and look for the other books, which would increase your fan base.

I would say if you feel the itch to write it go ahead, I'll get my copy as erotic books don't bug me even if it isn't my usual focus. But otherwise.... Just at our request is probably not worth it.

Take it for whatever it is worth, you probably have a better idea of the kickback than I do.

I'd also like to take this moment to mention one of those scenes should be her making up with Tor for real. The tension between them breaks my heart and it would be wonderful if they could be friends... LOL

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:53 pm

Maybe we could have it delivered to our kindles in simulated plain brown paper packaging with a small warning like "adults only-rated mature".

Wait, was that you, Argy? Thanks

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:43 pm

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”