Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Next book? When will it be here?

The Young Ancients, The Young Ancients: Erotic Moments & The Young Ancients: Second Cycle series.
PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Next book? When will it be here?

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:50 am

I'm hoping to have the new Halloween erotic novel from Nicole Lawson ready in about two weeks. I'm about a quarter of the way through it now.

It's actually decent so far, so everyone should buy one! :) (I'm getting a professional cover this time, but still doing the editing myself. That will speed the whole thing up a lot. It's mainly about practicing that kind of thing as well as building a new brand.) Then I'm going to work on the Keeley thing. I have a bit of a plan for it. Thanksgiving though, not Halloween.

PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Next book? When will it be here?

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:57 pm

After the end of the Big arc I have going on. Probably under the Phillip S. Power name, to mark it as not part of that. I'm planning to do more stand alone and stand alone trilogies (like Eve Benson or the new Troy Lopez books, only with Young Ancients, Infected and the Gwen Farris universe.)

So that will be a bit. Those books will barely deal with alternate universes at all. Though, really, read them all. Seriously.

:)

It's worth it and great fun!

What you are suggesting is coming though, eventually.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Young Ancients”