Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Mirror Man:Shine is now available!

The Infected, The Infected: Ripped to Shreds & The Infected: Mirror Man series.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

Mirror Man:Shine is now available!

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:13 am

It's only for sale right now, though I did click the KU button, so it's probably something on their end.

I'll try to stay on top of it, if at all possible.

For now:

Please share this link, if it comes up? Also, please leave a review. (I'm testing this out. People told me I need to ask about this kind of thing. Even if it feels pushy. So, nudge?)

Thanks, everyone!

MasterfulZora
Intermediate Reader

Re: Mirror Man:Shine is now available!

Unread postby MasterfulZora » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:06 am

Don’t feel too pushy, I know I forget about reviews unless reminded that they exist.

"It functionally has no energy cost, which yes, means that it's violating the laws of physics, but don't let it get to you. They do that here, from time to time." —Ken
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:13 pm

There is a line with this kind of thing though! I'd hate to become that guy who does nothing but shill his (single) book for a year, until the next one is ready, then rinse and repeat. The issue is that I think I kind of have to do more that way, if I want to stay competitive in today's fast-paced world.

Really, I need to get a movie made of some of my works, but I refuse to work with the Hollywood system until they stop allowing the abuse of people sexually. (I haven't even watched television in two or three months now, much less a movie.)

Which... I suppose that leaves Indie pictures and video projects? So if anyone knows of someone that wants a tie in for a script with one of my stories, send them to me? It probably won't make as much money, but you either have real convictions or you don't. Right?

Right.

:)

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:04 pm

Hey Dale, I just picked up Mirror Man. I'll leave a review after I finish reading it, but what kind of schedule do you have for the rest of the trilogy? If I know you, you've probably knocked out the second and are into the third. Will you finish before the first of the year or spread it out monthly? By the way, thanks for giving me something to read.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:42 pm

I was thinking of doing one of them every three or four months. :) The next book is the last Will/ tie up of things for the big arc... Only, the new idea (that I woke up with this morning, literally) is different, so... It will still be the end, but won't end all the series, I don't think.

I'm thinking of starting that in a few days. Really, I'm having to focus on merchandising and sales right now. I think that the market is having problems, given the sales that I have and the ranking of the current book in different marketplaces. (Low sales so far, which is normal for a new book, but my placement is decent already... Which means sales volume overall has to be WAY down. Still, I have great hopes for this current book. It's taking off, as far as placement, already!)

Still, tell your friends and all that! If the field of selling authors is going to be a thousand of us, I'm planning to be one of them!

qHnED7SnYgQs
Voracious Reader

Unread postby qHnED7SnYgQs » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:14 pm

Posted a review. Can't wait for the next one.

Sorry for not finishing the proofreading in time, a (minor) work emergency sucked up all my spare time when I was half way through.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:15 am

Life happens, or so I hear! No worries. I hope you got to finish reading it though?

GiTiB
Early Reader

Unread postby GiTiB » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:43 am

It is very nice, I like how you express your opinions without beeing a crypto-preacher.

qHnED7SnYgQs
Voracious Reader

Unread postby qHnED7SnYgQs » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:44 am

Yeah, finished it after getting the version from amazon. As always, your books are highly entertaining (or I wouldn't have been coming back to every single one of them so far, often interrupting whatever I'm reading at that time).

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:03 pm

Crypto-preacher? :)

"Brothers and sisters... I have a message for you all today! Now, I can't tell you what the message is, but you know the answer... Deep in your hearts, you know the ANSWER!" (I like it. Crypto-preacher. Fun!)

*Not to beat on a dead horse, but seriously, if you liked the book, please tell others about that? Also, in your reviews, the copious and plentiful reviews that everyone loves to write, all the time... Please consider a suggestion that people read the book? (I don't know if that will help, but a few years ago a Canadian study showed that, at the end of a job interview, people who ASKED for the job just saying "I really want this job, please hire me" actually got it. I'd love to see if there was any carry over to things like this. I can't ask that kind of thing of people, but reviewers can make a suggestion of it, without being in breach of terms. Of course, only do this if you think it's a good idea to try it. If not, then follow your own best instincts on the matter. Always.)

Thanks. *I'm doing what I can to make sure that the books and stories will flow for a bit longer. Hence this new push for reviews and other things. Thanks for being understanding here. I'll stop in a few weeks on it. Honest. (Until the next book, if it works as a strategy at all. So far, I have to say it's looking good!)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Infected”