Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Update Area: (New stuff posted here!)

The Infected, The Infected: Ripped to Shreds & The Infected: Mirror Man series.
PS Power
Site Admin

Update Area: (New stuff posted here!)

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:44 am

I just started (restarted) Cin book three. "Asunder"

Ten thousand words in! Which I didn't think I'd be able to pull off while fasting like this. Now I just have to do it every day for at least nine or ten more days. :)

Can I?

Seems unlikely, but no harm in trying. I do have to say, all that writing seems to have (honestly) made me very hungry, which is less than fun. I do like the new start much better however. I actually want to see where it goes next, which is always nice.

It will have SOME cross-over material. I decided that the people complaining about that are just looking for an excuse not to read all that much. Come on... One book per month isn't THAT much, is it? No. No it's not!

:)

qHnED7SnYgQs
Voracious Reader

Re: Update Area: (New stuff posted here!)

Unread postby qHnED7SnYgQs » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:04 am

You could publish a book a day and I would still read them.

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:00 pm

Woohoo! That sounds amazing!!!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:19 pm

Today is going slower, but I did get some work done! I might do a little more later.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:31 pm

I'm in re-feeding, so my energy (and will to do things) is coming back!

I managed 10,000 words today. (Normal) So things are moving again, RE: Cin.

rockhazard
Avid Reader

Unread postby rockhazard » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:43 pm

Yay!

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." --Jack Handey
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:49 pm

I'm about halfway done with Cin 3. Problem, the story is tying up a bit too nicely and the main arc is nearly handled already! Eeep! :)

I don't want filler or padding, but at the same time, I don't want a 60,000 word last book to the trilogy. So, there's that small issue.

addmoreice
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby addmoreice » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:48 pm

have you dealt with the issue of the other know it all girl and cin vs the deal with proxy? I know that was an substory I was looking forward to being dealt with.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:52 am

Trivia is going to have her own story in the future, and while the issue with Cindy and Brian is at a close (for now?) since he is actually and truly dating Karen Young right now, Brie isn't just giving up on that.

:)

So expect more in the future. There are also some hints as to things going on with Trivia that could be interesting to some people...

Oh, I finished the books yesterday, and am going to be going back through it starting today, to add color, make corrections and do the initial editing. It's a little light, as to word count, with a lot of things taking place "off world".

Still, that part of things will be coming to a close in this next year, for everyone, in all worlds. After that, I'll probably need to find a new job. :)

*Not all of the worlds will be closed down, but this main-combined story arc will be finished. There will not be constant visits between worlds or anything. I'm also going to need to start writing under a different name for some stories, so that people don't become confused.

Maybe Phillip Power?

That way people will be able to kind of "find" my new works, but not instantly place them in the giant, combined, universe. To that end, I might do that with the first trilogy of the year, since I need to see to a continued career. That will mean (if I do that) that the new books are NOT in the same arc as most of the other things at all.

I should probably do a few new names, since you never know what will take off. Anyone have any thoughts on that?

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:09 pm

Phillip or Dale would work. However, if some catastrophic event or even a natural event were to take place in the conclusion of this arc that was to separate all worlds again for the foreseeable future, even if it trapped some characters in worlds other than their home world, the different series could continue with new storylines, which would make some of us readers happy. Just sayin' .

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Infected”