Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Update Area: (New stuff posted here!)

The Infected, The Infected: Ripped to Shreds & The Infected: Mirror Man series.
willallen
Avid Reader

Re: Update Area: (New stuff posted here!)

Unread postby willallen » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:57 pm

I personally would hate to see the multiverse split up, but I see the attraction. Dale, you've got some great new stories branching out here with Iron Edge and honestly, I'd love to see some additional Tony Winters books.

In know, not exactly the place for this discussion, but while we are on the topic, here's my two cents. Yes, you gave us a nice finish there for Tony, but as a reader I would love to see how Tony deals with a mundane classroom full of students while balancing his duties at the gym, and I'd love for him to get in a few more paydays in the ring. Medical school ain't cheap!

As for Cin, I think she is a cool character who lets you use the threat of her going full-out Hannibal Lecter on people to get them thinking the right way. She is an enforcer for the IPB that Brian could never be.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:08 am

Full out Hanibal Lector...

:)

I'm doing editing on the last of her (first?) three books today.

It's slightly different than that, not involving fava beans at all.

Glenn Cover
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Glenn Cover » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:01 am

I take it that there will NOT be a 1/1/17 release?

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:44 am

Not this year. Possibly a 1/15/17? Maybe sooner than that?

*Asunder just went out for the first real go over by an editor. I've gone over it twice already, so hopefully it isn't that bad. :)

It will be going up for pre-readers and editors soon, as in a few days. (Probably around the end of the year."

I'm starting a self-defense book today, in a few minutes.

So far I don't have a real title for it.

The working title is: "Run Away. If that doesn't work, poke them in the eye and run away!" (Which is both a bit misleading and too long as a title.) I might us "Bad Prey".

This is non-fiction, and no, not a joke. The goal is to avoid areas that might be a threat, people that tend to be dangerous and how to use common skills to manage and control violent situations with the least amount of violence possible.

Basically, it's self-defense that isn't being created by a fighter or some kind.

Then I need to start on the new Trilogy for the year. I have ideas, but don't know what I want to do first.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:07 pm

Um...

A badass self-defense pamphlet? I need to rewrite it, but I finished already... No pictures yet. I might... I don't know, start on a new book series tomorrow. I need to figure out what I want to write.

rockhazard
Avid Reader

Unread postby rockhazard » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:07 pm

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." --Jack Handey
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:01 am

I've taught Wu Yin Tong, judo, boxing, savat, jui-jitsu, and a few other forms over the years. (I also practiced Tae Kwan Do, but didn't teach it.)

I spent nearly thirty years working at a... well, ultimately silly rate trying to gain skill in these areas. Now... Well, there is a problem. I worked something out and its... Kind of devastating as far as martial arts goes. Not "The one true art" but rather something different.

It's created something of an existential crises in the last days, to be honest. I wasted so much time... Gah!

rockhazard
Avid Reader

Unread postby rockhazard » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:48 pm

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." --Jack Handey
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:07 pm

Ultimately there are lessons in all things. That one is a bit of a difficult challenge. For me. Not anyone else.

On the great side, most people won't care about it at all, even if told.

It just isn't where they put their life. So, I'm thinking some kind of yoga and running about 30 miles a week? I already have an improved combat system for handgun that works (Well, seems to... I haven't been in a gun fight.) much better than what people use right now.

Knife... That isn't really needed. Just stabbing people is pretty much enough to kill them. (Which isn't my goal, but fancy knife fighting, while it can work after a fashion, isn't needed.)

*I know, who goes on about things like this? Well, I do have a book to write on the topic. The goal is actually to keep everyone as safe as possible!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:34 pm

I'm planning to put up Asunder in the morning 1/1/17!

Then I need to really get on the new books for the year!

Also, I'm going to be putting up my New Years blog post, which will doubtless ramble as well as show me as a paranoid who lives in fear of things they can't control! (So don't miss that, right?)

It should be up by six in the evening on the first!

That, and lot more are in store for the new year.

have a great one, everybody!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Infected”