Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

AudioBooks

The Infected, The Infected: Ripped to Shreds & The Infected: Mirror Man series.
PS Power
Site Admin

Re: AudioBooks

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:09 pm

I was joking Ronald! I sound fine. Everyone sounds a bit off to themselves, but no one really complains about my voice!

(I have a top end mic already! Which is cool. I need to use it more.)

Korwin
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Korwin » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:38 am

Well I would buy your Audio books (have unspent audible credits), not shure if I would have the time to hear them ;)
Have some unheard audiobooks in my library, but in the time I could hear them, I also could read an book... :D

David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:26 pm

Yep, audio books aren't for everyone. I'd rather read too.

But I do listen on the rare long road trip instead of music, about twice a year. I could read then too, but I'd probably crash.

Mostly because a good book will keep me awake, where music and driving on long trips tends to make me sleepy.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:56 pm

Plus, it's really dangerous to kick back with a book while driving...

:)

Matt Hicks the Voice
Early Reader

Unread postby Matt Hicks the Voice » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:03 pm

I am a voice actor and have joined the forum specifically because I would like to work with you to get audiobooks of the Infected series made. I have read the stories and enjoy them tremendously. I would be willing to work a royalty sharing agreement on the finished audiobooks so it would require no upfront investment. Please contact me and let me know if this is of interest.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:13 pm

I sent a Private message with contact info and all that.

People have requested that kind of thing before. :)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Infected”