Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Working on new Infected novel.

The Infected, The Infected: Ripped to Shreds & The Infected: Mirror Man series.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

Working on new Infected novel.

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:26 pm

This is the beginning of a new sub-story. It will take place over three books, and have a focus on one person for the whole thing.

A new character.

A serial killer, who's life is turned upside down when the IPB comes calling...

This is a bit darker, takes up for an obviously bad person, who is still somewhat likable and understandable, (bad however. She's the bad guy. No bones about it.) Here major foils are Proxy, Gravity, Impulse and Hobbs.

Which means a battle of wits, as they have to face off against a super villain that not only knows what they are thinking, but who can read them like a book. Literally.

*I lost interest in Snowbound Nomad, though I will finish it soon. I just wanted something more fun for next month.

I lost the thread for a bit and need to get back to full time writing again! (I have been working, but it's been a listless and slow thing compared to normal.)

New blog entry coming in the next day or two, since I might well have some life news!

MarciaA
Global Mod

Re: Working on new Infected novel.

Unread postby MarciaA » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:21 pm

Infected next, YAY! :D :D

lc_allen29
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby lc_allen29 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:45 pm

Darn Dale, leave some words for the rest of us! I'm trying to grunt out my first book. Can you come substitute teach for my first week back so I can finish it?

Keep it up Dale, love your work.

Btw one of my characters is named after you :-)

"If you have ever sat in a class and groaned when THAT annoying kid walked in you understand how hard it is to teach. If you are sitting in a class and you can't point out the annoying kid...it's you!"

Duane Forsom - educator, musician, martial artist, (in no specific order)
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:30 pm

You named a character "Monkey-Boy"?

lc_allen29
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby lc_allen29 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:32 pm

I was thinking more along the lines of "Oh Mighty Master," but that was too much...I just named one of my smart-mouthed teenagers simply Dale.

I've also got a cousin Dale, so twofer!

"If you have ever sat in a class and groaned when THAT annoying kid walked in you understand how hard it is to teach. If you are sitting in a class and you can't point out the annoying kid...it's you!"

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:54 pm

That's a good use of naming space then!

willallen
Avid Reader

Unread postby willallen » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:01 pm

I'm still waiting for Dale's life news. I just left my review for "Lineage". Sorry I didn't get a chance to do it sooner. I bought as soon as it came out but I was unavailable for a couple weeks. Darned work. Anyway, I am excited to hear the new book will be an Infected story. I've just reread War Day for the umpteenth time, so that is a plus.

And lc_allen29, all I've got to say is, uh-huh, not as easy as it looks, is it? Sorry, bro, gotta get by digs in. Yes, you did finish before me.

lc_allen29
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby lc_allen29 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:06 pm

But I'm still not finished am I? Stupid work is getting in the way of my editing!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Infected”