Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

The Infected: War Day Open for people that want to edit

The Infected, The Infected: Ripped to Shreds & The Infected: Mirror Man series.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

The Infected: War Day Open for people that want to edit

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:39 pm

Yay!

If you'd like to join in and have a look at the new book, help edit it so that others will have a better reading experience or just to have fun, please get in touch with me at power_dale@yahoo.com

I'll send a copy (in Word) and some easy instructions as for editing. (Really simple!)

Of course, as a free gift, you also get the magic form letter (TM). Who wouldn't want a prize like that?

:)

This book is the last of the first Infected arc. It ties up the major events from the other books, so hopefully will make people very happy.

Thanks everyone. I'll post below as soon as all the needed copies have gone out. If you don't see a thing saying it's done, then you can still get in on this!

Fun! Excitement! Cake! (Um, I'm kidding about the cake. The cake is a lie.)
:)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Infected”