Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

The Infected: Impulse

The Infected, The Infected: Ripped to Shreds & The Infected: Mirror Man series.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MarciaA
Global Mod

The Infected: Impulse

Unread postby MarciaA » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:26 am

I am SOOOOO excited to read this one! The war is ON it should be SOOOOO full of action and emotion!!!!

I can't wait! :lol: :D

David
Voracious Reader

Re: The Infected: Impulse

Unread postby David » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:06 am

Me too, been checking often for the proofreaders call etc...

John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Unread postby John Baughn » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:45 am

Hello! My name is Impulse you insulted my family! Prepare to DIE!

TO DEFEND: THIS IS THE PACT.
BUT WHEN LIFE LOSES ITS VALUE,
AND IS TAKEN FOR NAUGHT--
THEN THE PACT IS, TO AVENGE.
---Taarna
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:37 pm

The Infected: Impulse (A Whole New Day)

Bridget Chambers finds herself thrust into a world that she isn't totally prepared for. When the rest of the IPB "dies" in a horrible terrorist attack, she and a few others are all that's left to protect humanity. It's needed too, because her worst enemy in the whole world, Braid, is coming for her. With a threat that will leave not one, but two worlds in peril, if Impulse can't figure out how to stop her in time.

This isn't the old Infected. All the rules are changing, and life will never be the same again.

If you're interested in pre-reading/ editing this one, please let me know by sending an e-mail to:

power_dale@yahoo.com

It's ready now, 06/25/14 with an ideal release date one approximately 07/06/14 (because releasing it before the fourth is a waste of time.)

:)

It's easy and fun, so please feel free to come and get your copy today!

John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Unread postby John Baughn » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:59 pm

Sent!

TO DEFEND: THIS IS THE PACT.
BUT WHEN LIFE LOSES ITS VALUE,
AND IS TAKEN FOR NAUGHT--
THEN THE PACT IS, TO AVENGE.
---Taarna
wrightl
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby wrightl » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:49 pm

I have a feeling that Bridget is REALLY strong due to a), her amazing power, b), her amazing willpower (she mastered her first mode enough to plan an attack and stick to it for months), c), her lifetime of training (she was BORN in the IPB, she's probably been training for a LONG time), and d), she's Brian's granddaughter so he will be using his precog powers to give her advantages.

wrightl
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby wrightl » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:43 pm

Am I the only one who kind of wants Bridget to join the dark side? I mean, she DOES hate the majority of the IPB, with Braids powers maybe she could be convinced?

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:42 pm

The book is going up right now and should be ready for purchase early on the seventh of July, 2014.

Tell your friends, family and that strange guy that lives down the street, but who you think might like a story about a teen girl with super powers.

Please. Also let everyone online know? Except for the leaders in North Korea. No books for them! Not the cool ones anyway. I think I have an old eighteen fifties school primer around here somewhere, we can send them that.

Everyone else should get to know about it though!

Thank you. Very much, in fact.

Edit to add link to Amazon sales page:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Infected”