Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Prime & Dharma "Ghost Girl" Is now available for sale!

The Infected, The Infected: Ripped to Shreds & The Infected: Mirror Man series.
Four
Early Reader

Re: Prime & Dharma "Ghost Girl" Is now available for sale!

Unread postby Four » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:11 am

I enjoyed it quite a bit, can't wait for more..

The only unfortunate part is that I keep wanting to see more brian... like when he went and fought Tess...

Kerr P. from amazon forums...
ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:17 pm

I liked the comment that Brian made about how each time he battled Tess that he was learning more about how to beat him. Looking forward to a final show down between those two!

Hopefully, those nukes that Less grabbed won't be making a return performance like the planes did! Eek!!

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
Morningstar
Early Reader

Unread postby Morningstar » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:10 am

Hiya, been a little while since I've been here, I know I should try harder. Maybe I even will, anyway I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed Ghost Girl. Can't wait for the next one in the series, to be fair, I can't wait for the next book. Whatever the series. Thanks Dale.

"Something unknown is doing we don't know what." - Sir Arthur Eddington
Sedikal
Early Reader

Unread postby Sedikal » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:35 pm

I cant wait for Impulse! Looks like the story is realy turning up the pace in the next instalment of the Series. But I also realy realy want another Keeley

Hokonoso
Avid Reader

Unread postby Hokonoso » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:55 pm

Yea I agree, even though this series is normally out of my genre I really love it and want more. Also want more Keeley even though I hate her as a character I love the series!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Infected”