Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Stats for the Infected Characters

The Infected, The Infected: Ripped to Shreds & The Infected: Mirror Man series.
PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Stats for the Infected Characters

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:00 pm

Lady Glory can fly?!? Darn it, she's been holding out on me!

Also, I'd wait a few weeks for Prime. His real first mode is different than what everyone thinks, which finally comes out.

:)

David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:12 pm

Yeah, it probably would have made the plane incident in Gabriel easier to deal with... That was mean of her taking that parachute and all... ;)

Thanks for the teaser, now I am going to be thinking about what first mode could possibly lead to arrogance when it isn't...

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:25 pm

Yeah, this is really bothering me. Prime, gets his book just as the story takes a really dark turn. I was kind of expecting Prime to get a sort of fluff story line, being a narcissistic buffoon acting character. But given the depth of story involvement, I don't think that can work. Scott needs to step up his game, being an egotistical boob doesn't fly at this point. He has evolved some as a character, but it couldn't all have been an act. I can't wait to see how Mr. Power transforms him into the real super-hero he(Prime) thinks himself to be. Two weeks is too long to wait! And I just got a generous Amazon gift card for Christmas too.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
Shenya
Early Reader

Unread postby Shenya » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:07 pm

These are the ones I can remember (included the ones from the previous posts to sum things up).

Codename / Name / First Mode / Ability / Notes
Proxy / Brian Yi / Self Sacrifice / Teleports to take the place of people about to die, can time travel, can sense the future
Lady Glory / Karen Young / Compassion / Blue glow that makes everyone feel love and compassion for everyone
Cellophane / Penny Cooper / social anxiety / Invisibility + unnoticibility + forgetfulness
Cast iron → Beatdown → Quartz / Marcia Turner / Suspicion / Her body is rock strong, she's incredibly strong. Bones can't break / Doesn't taste food and hates to eat.
Foggy / Rachel Chambers / ??? / Runs fast, bullet proof, strong
Prime / Scott Chambers / narcissistic personality? / bullet proof, flys, strong / tall, attractive, married to charlot
??? / Charlot Chambers / anger, despises people? / Shoots energy beams / married to prime
Rat girl → Impulse / Bridget Chambers / Impulsiveness / bullet proof, flys, strong, Shoots energy beams / daughter of prime and charlot
Stasis / Mark / Stress or Anxiety / Stops time / Excellent gormet chef, Dating Christian
Goblin / Tobin / Shyness / super strong, sings and can make people feel whatever emotion he wants, and to see it in colors. /green small man/boy like, with large frog like head
Itch → Gabriel / Denis Tomkins / Greed / project emotions-feelings-mental states
Level / Lauren / Loneliness / Strong, armored carapace / black and brown
Soar / Felicia / ??? / Flies / pterodactyl
??? / Carl / doesnt care about others pain / can analyze what someone needs to learn and get them to do it
??? / Dave / ??? / ??? / blue lobster, voice sounds like its from a digitizing synthesizer
Snow Queen / Debbie Scofeld / ??? / Freezes things around her can't turn it off
Mongo / Terry Kines / ??? / super strength and no reaction to cold, cant freeze / better than average mechanic
Twitch / Cardy / ??? / super speed / skinny and haggard looking, like a drug addict that can't stop moving all the time
Argos / Jason Montrose / Humility / super speed
Less / Kevin Moore / Nostalgia? / something related to not liking non pretty infected / Can make anything or anyone just vanish forever / Director of the IPB
??? / Peggy / ??? / Strong / Alligator shaped mouth, Killed a man with her teeth for making fun of her, after she saved his life
Mind Reader / Christian Poures / ??? / Telepathy that can reach around the world, but is stronger the closer a person is. / Has trouble being too close to people because of her telepathy. Dating mark
Pixie / Georgia / Nymphomaniac / Can force others to engage in sex
??? / Janice Renfro / Conflict avoidance / Force shield
Gravity / Doug Tibbs / Cant be annoyed or angry / Controls gravity
Earthling / ??? / ??? / Controled earth, dirt from the air, earthquakes, etc... / "Stone cold bitch that would just as soon bury you alive as flip you off and her finger was always ready to send a message. Tended toward over kill. Why just bury one bad guy when you could bury the whole town with him, that kind of thing." / Worked for Braid
Stillness / ??? / ??? Controls people / Worked for braid
Know-it-all → Trivia / "Any information a human being anywhere knows, she does too, more than that, she knows if it's real or not." / Worked for braid as a deep cover agent for proxy
Tesseract / Master of space and time, controls 4th? dimension / Worked for braid
none / Jeremy Cooper / ??? / Adaptation / Brother of penny cooper
??? / Clark Clarkson / ??? / Telekinetic / Thrown in jail over having sex with an underage Impulse
Lobo: lavendR colored lobster with claws man
Other Worlders don't have a first mode:
none / Hobbs / Grows plants? / Was an advocate (fighting lawyer) in the other world. Teaches extreme meditation
none / Mary Wyrdcraft / Can move people through time and space / Had child (Prime) with Proxy and gave him up for adoption in the past
Braid / Devorah Timberland / Strange precognition / Trying to force a timeline for better relations between infected and normal people via a massive war
none / Edmund Elcampayn / Energy source / One of the last of the Elcampayn's from the other world, where they are where the worlds energy source.
none / Elizabeth Carlie / Healing

Agents:
Darrel Lancaster / Head of the agents
Reyes / Old friend of Quartz
Burkes / Has infected daughter kim trying to pass as normal

Other characters
Jeremy- Proxys college roommate, made the carbon-nanotube suit and knife.

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:36 pm

Those are excellent stats! I think Moore's thing is nastalsgia.

Sure add in stats for Hobbs and Mary, any ipb agents too like Lancaster.
Thanks!

Hooper Bill: If passed would make it illegal to be infected. The government would be allowed to arrest anyone, just on the suspicion they might be infected, and execute wholesale anyone deemed "beyond their ability to control".

Lancaster / Cutthroat.
Jason Montrose / Felix -ex-navy seal

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:35 pm

Shenya, wow , good work compiling that list. Wish I had your work ethic.

Happy New Year All !!!

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:33 am

I'm of the opinion that we should have information on any character that is important enough to have a name. Characters that are more significant will get their own pages.

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
Shenya
Early Reader

Unread postby Shenya » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:13 pm

Ok, edited it to add those in.

And no Ronald, that isn't so much work ethic as it is obsession :)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:50 am

That's a nice list!

A few things, just because...

Scott Chambers also has energy blasts. (Black energy blasts.)
Dave doesn't have a listed nickname, but he;s not the the blue lobster, he's just an all blue man. Lobo is the violet lobster.
Peggy is "Jaws".
Janice Renfro is codenamed "Spectrum".

*Bonus round: It's not in the books or current story line, but Jeremy Cooper is "Kid X". He won't be an IPB agent when his story comes around.

That's a really nice list though!

wrightl
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby wrightl » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:03 pm

[quote= Also, I'd wait a few weeks for Prime. His real first mode is different than what everyone thinks, which finally comes out.:) [/quote]
From what I remember, Prime has had his power since he was a kid. The knowledge that you are A), extremely attractive, B), able to fly, C), super strong, and D), able to form energy blasts, would undoubtedly cause a narcissistic personality. After all, not all strong emotions are from first modes.
As to Prime's actual first mode... All I know is that it is different than Argo's (humbleness).

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Infected”