Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Stats for the Infected Characters

The Infected, The Infected: Ripped to Shreds & The Infected: Mirror Man series.
MarciaA
Global Mod

Re: Stats for the Infected Characters

Unread postby MarciaA » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:00 pm

Updated info from War Day book.
Carl the training instructer and Warren are a couple.

Edward Rigsby-teddy bear man-Rigs: former army, martial arts instructor after that, and later, comic book writer. Ability: create and manifest energy beings, very complex and powerful ones. 1st mode: homicidal rage, constant and never ending. Appearance: teddy. Ear, clearly male, rounded cheeks and deep brown fur all over any exposed flesh. Decently muscular if rounded a bit. Fingers were a bit stubby that ended in slightly flat claws. His voice was deep and he was about 5 feet tall. He was the new team four. Class 8. Can make class 6 & 7 constructs, and can keep 5 going at once. Can do anything he dreams up too, telepathy, teleportation, healing, energy based crud.

Cardy -Speed-has a fascination with small figurines, fast, her face looked a bit like she didn't eat enough.

Sinclair: collar length light blonde hair, pretty, close to actress level, with a dimpled chin. Teleports up to 50 miles alone, or 5 to 6 carrying someone. 1st mode, try to get along with people.

Wendy: bright yellow bird like beak, and Hugh nearly black eyes. Her hair had Blue feathers mixed in with her human looking brown hair.

Phoebe: healer. Nice looking girl, light colored hair, and a good sized nose, as well as shariah features. Swears like a sailor.

T'ket: one of team 4- less than 4 feet tall, pointed ears and collar length blonde hair, cat slit eyes. Gave reports in the form of a ballad. Insisted he was a forest elf.

June-team 4 member: rather cute, resembled Marcia but with long wavy hair, shape changer. Military attitude giving report.

Dev'an: team 4- a kid in form, sweet and patient.

Coordinator: spider like braclet worn by Wren(Wendy).

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Infected”