Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Additional Proxy Novels?

The Infected, The Infected: Ripped to Shreds & The Infected: Mirror Man series.
ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Additional Proxy Novels?

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:09 pm

I know that Proxy has had a couple of books already in the series, but it seems that everything is revolving around him and his abilities.

Was wondering if there are any additional books planned with him has the primary character before the end of the series?

Have to say, he's my favorite character due to his *natural* ability to overcome any obstacle.

Thanks for any tidbits you can toss our way! :mrgreen:

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
wrightl
Intermediate Reader

Re: Additional Proxy Novels?

Unread postby wrightl » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:15 pm

i think that proxy will have one more book, the last one in the arc.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:15 pm

Prime is next

Followed by Impulse

Followed by Proxy 3

That will end this section, but the series isn't ending at all. It's supposed to be a lot like a team comic book series. To that end, a lot of people will get their own arcs, sub-plots and so on, eventually. This one focuses on Team Three, but in the future others will be the focus. (probably in faster moving, smaller arcs.)

I want to have one coming out each month. That may not happen given the rest of my writing schedule, but it was the original thought.

So, the Infected series isn't ending. It's going to grow. A lot.

:)

jjmcafee
Avid Reader

Unread postby jjmcafee » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:54 am

Thank You! A great present for Christmas!

Never try to out stubborn a cat. Robert Heinlein
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:05 am

I'm starting work on Prime, with the goal of having it ready for next month. I already started it 15,000 words in, but I want it to have more energy and really pop! So I'm starting the whole thing over again.

Sigh.

Prime, cannot and will not be drab!

ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:25 am

Wow 0.0

A novel about Prime. How are you going to get into the head of such a huge narcissist?

Should be a blast!! :mrgreen:

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:12 pm

I've spent a good chunk of a year working out how to do this. Really, it's probably one of the harder projects I've ever had, writing wise.

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:18 am

Mr. Power , I still can't understand how you can manage to put out so many AND varied books as you do. Not only that but develop as many different characters as you have, but not only that, you manage to maintain each character's independence and uniqueness from book to book, without losing continuity. And now, you've managed to stump me again, so please tell me what the little animated guy at the bottom of your post has written on his little screen. It's driving me nuts, I can't get it to enlarge enough to read without over-pixcilation, and I know there is a secret message there. Maybe I can use a microscope or something...

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:07 pm

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Wed May 14, 2014 9:19 am

Hmmm, now this is either too soon, or way too late. In the first Infected book, Brian, Proxy goes on wilderness training, and somehow "loses" a whole day. It's been mentioned a couple of times in later books, but hasn't been really talked about. If anyone out there has an idea about what happened to Proxy during that lost day, please tell me. I may have missed it, or Mr. Power may just be keeping it a secret until the last Proxy book or something...Help?

Or maybe it just doesn't matter?

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Infected”