Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Additional Proxy Novels?

The Infected, The Infected: Ripped to Shreds & The Infected: Mirror Man series.
lenoirdenantes
Intermediate Reader

Re: Additional Proxy Novels?

Unread postby lenoirdenantes » Wed May 14, 2014 10:07 am

That is a keen observation. I had not noticed the missing time. Maybe Proxy is traveling to another demension or time line.

It will be interesting to see where it goes.

willallen
Avid Reader

Unread postby willallen » Wed May 14, 2014 11:29 am

I just want to read the next installment now that the author has built the tension up to a fever pitch. As for lost days, Brian has been knocked unconscious enough times that he is probably missing more than a few days here and there (not counting the tiem travel).

Nice catch about the one day missing in wilderness training. Maybe he was jsut having so much fun relaxing that is slipped by? Or he slept through it?

Hokonoso
Avid Reader

Unread postby Hokonoso » Thu May 15, 2014 1:21 pm

I think Dharma helped him more than he knows during that period, hence why he lost a day.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Infected”