Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

The seventh infected?

The Infected, The Infected: Ripped to Shreds & The Infected: Mirror Man series.
davephipps
Early Reader

Re: The seventh infected?

Unread postby davephipps » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:00 am

Dale,

I'm just trying to plan ahead and was wondering when you thought Prime will be ready for proofing? Hope you're doing well.

Dave

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:24 pm

Check out the home page of his website, at the bottom:

Four
Early Reader

Unread postby Four » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:34 am

Bah, i dont think i'm going to make it, im reading too fast! I'm 95% through Proxy: Reunions... only 2 books left till i need Prime to be released... if i stretch it that'll only take me to the weekend.

Kerr P. from amazon forums...
Sommer
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Sommer » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:50 am

I like the idea with the dharma and prime team up

Can you not see it just there my boy that light is the peace and like all we should strive to grab it and bring it into our hearts
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:09 am

Sommer: Wow, that makes two of us that liked the idea! :)

Thanks!

(Not everyone did, I take it? At least the sales were slow on that one compared to the rest. People complained about not having the single perspective, but I thought it added a nice bit of change, myself.)

*That also might have been the cover. It's well done, but there were some things that might have turned some people off.

Sommer
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Sommer » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:54 am

They did pretty much become the same person

Can you not see it just there my boy that light is the peace and like all we should strive to grab it and bring it into our hearts

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Infected”