As you can see, the Forum is now fully integrated into the overall schema of the Main Site.

Hope you like it!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Troy Lopez Trilogy now ready for edit/pre-reading

This is where Dale (PS Power) will post information about new books that he is sending out to lucky readers to edit and send back to him.
PS Power
Site Admin

Troy Lopez Trilogy now ready for edit/pre-reading

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:07 pm

I know, Iknow, you all thought that I went on vacation and was busily being oiled up by a lovely island girl... (Or whatever you were thinking. Fighting aliens? Getting ready for the civil war that seems to be setting up? Meditating in a cave? Oooh. Cave meditation... That sounds fun!)

Nope! I wrote three books. The complete trilogy!

Follow Troy as he begins his new job with the police and then discovers a plot to free ancient gods from the cage the held them away from the world. IN the process, he uncovers the hidden truth about... Himself.

*You will not guess what it is. You won't, I say!

If you'd like to help with edits now is the time. It's exciting and fun!

Email me at: power_dale@yahoo.com

I will send you all three books, so you will KNOW that the cliffhanger in book two won't take you a year to resolve.

Thanks, everyone, this kind of thing really helps a lot.

(Posted on: September 14th, 2017)

Mojo
Avid Reader

Re: Troy Lopez Trilogy now ready for edit/pre-reading

Unread postby Mojo » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:38 pm

Any guess when the books might be posted to Amazon?

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:54 pm

In the next several days.

Friday is my goal, but there are a few obstacles that might push that back a little bit. (The cover art isn't in yet. I need to match formatting for three books, not all of the edits are back yet.)

Which sounds big, but the covers are nearly ready and might be today. The edits will come in and people are working hard on them... Formatting isn't that hard, so I can do it all in one day. So they are potential issues, but fingers crossed that they aren't?

Nina82
Early Reader

Unread postby Nina82 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:18 pm

Yay, I have noticed that it takes 7-15 days from when you post for editing to when it goes to amazon so that's really good if its ready Friday

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:44 am

Not AS good as that. It will be Monday now...

Only this time I have it all ready. I may rewrite the blurbs for it, but the rest is there. It will take about an hour to get them up, but I've noticed that Mondays seem to work for book releases pretty well.

Return to “New Book Edits”