As you can see, the Forum is now fully integrated into the overall schema of the Main Site.

Hope you like it!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Dragon Queen: Avery Rome Book Three

This is where Dale (PS Power) will post information about new books that he is sending out to lucky readers to edit and send back to him.
PS Power
Site Admin

Dragon Queen: Avery Rome Book Three

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:36 pm

Avery Rome Book Three: Dragon Queen is ready for pre-reading and editing!

Yay!

It's actually a pretty good book, I think. (How would I know, right? Still, I like it okay, so... Fingers crossed?)

If you'd like to look at it (and possibly help with editing, if you want) just send an email to me at:

power_dale@yahoo.com

And I'll send you a copy, along with the editing guide. (Which is incredibly simple! Again, editing isn't required, but it's always appreciated if you have time.)

Thanks, everyone. I appreciate it more than you'll probably ever know. The next book or two should, hopefully, be coming a little bit faster than they have been for the last few months.

PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Dragon Queen: Avery Rome Book Three

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:35 am

Wow. A LOT of people have responded this time. At least fifty percent more than normal. Maybe double.

:)

Yay!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:01 pm

I'm thinking to do that near the very end of this month. Sales are always better at the start of the new month, but it takes about five days for a book to really hit the amazon system.

*I have the book and cover both ready to go right now. Waiting is all about doing things when people will have the greatest resources to respond. I have no clue if it will really work.

:)

David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:48 pm

If your going to wait like that maybe give pre-publishing a try. Maybe boost first day sales with a week of pre-orders coming in.

Just an idea.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:41 pm

David: It doesn't work that way. The effect is in fact the opposite.

They count the pre-sales on the day of the pre-sale (Not when the book goes out on the first day) so any benefit you would have from first day sales will be spread out, weakening the one day blast that is the hope in such a situation.

What you mentioned was the thought as first, but didn't turn out to be that way. Unfortunately. I think that would work really well for me if it was allowed to happen that way! :)

Tahg
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Tahg » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:32 am

Looking forward to the book when it comes out. Will this be the last one under the P.S. Power name? IIRC the other series were mostly wrapped up?

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:35 am

It won't be the last under that name. It might not even be the last in the worlds presented so far...

Right now book sales overall have been dropping. (For everyone) which means that this is a low ebb time for book sales. Doing new things makes sense right now, given that. Not for the money, but because a lot of competition will have to drop out, as they (unfortunately) struggle to survive.

The next book to come. "Pain Stones" is a P.S. Power book. I guess that it will take... Call it three more books to wrap up the current combined world arc?

I want to come out with a new pen name of note as well, in the next months.

*Part of what has been going on was the perception that the P.S. Power "brand" was sinking in popularity. Now it seems that it has little to nothing to do with me. It's just that we're in a low economic growth period. So, the proper thing to do is buckle down and make the lives of everyone as good as possible during this time. That's going to be my goal here.

**How I do that? Well, I don't have a clue. :) I'll work on it.

Return to “New Book Edits”