Pain Stones: Coalescence Book Two, now ready for editing!

This is where Dale (PS Power) will post information about new books that he is sending out to lucky readers to edit and send back to him.
PS Power
Site Admin

Pain Stones: Coalescence Book Two, now ready for editing!

Unread postby PS Power » Mon May 22, 2017 12:32 pm

Pain Stones is the story of a journey. Not one of the body, or even of the mind, but a voyage of becoming...

Will Baker is furthering his education, learning all he can, while desperately trying to find the heart of the enemies plan. At the same time, the weight of what he's been doing starts to weigh on him in an unexpected fashion.

*This book has characters from several other book series in it. Then, it should, since Coalescence is the series where everything will be coming to a head for the grand arc to date...

If you'd like to read this before it's out, or help with editing, please send and email to: power_dale@yahoo.com

I'll send back some really simple ideas about how to edit this kind of thing (putting an @ right before any mistakes you see) and then suggest that you really don't need to do more than that. Which is true. Honest. :) (That way you can enjoy the book a bit more, even while helping out.)

It's easy, fun, helpful and the most important thing in any reality at the moment. (Okay, I can't back that last one.)

Thank you all for the help in this! Everyone who reads one of the books benefits from it, even if they don't know it consciously.

Because you're awesome.

Mojo
Intermediate Reader

Re: Pain Stones: Coalescence Book Two, now ready for editing!

Unread postby Mojo » Sat May 27, 2017 1:49 am

How goes the editing? When do you think it will be coming out?

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat May 27, 2017 6:38 am

Near the beginning of June.

So, not too long!

I'm waiting on the cover and have a bit more work to do, but it should be pretty certain.

Glenn Cover
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Glenn Cover » Sat May 27, 2017 3:22 pm

Good that you are waiting g for the cover. I HATE when they change them and I buy th err m again

Mojo
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Mojo » Wed May 31, 2017 8:30 pm

Looking forward to this book. I hope it has lots of pages :)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:47 pm

The book is about 114,000 words long.

That's about ten percent longer than an average book, though not as long as some fantasy novels. (It's in the healthy range though, not a short work at all!)

How that translates to pages depends on how you set your reader and all that, but it should meet the basics of having enough pages. :)

*I just put that up for publishing, not three minutes ago. I'll announce that as soon as I have a link for it.

Thanks everyone!

Return to “New Book Edits”